[Open] How Do you Use The FBO Phone?

dcapal

How do you call / answer the FBO phone? I can toggle the phone on & off but once it appears there's nowhere to click to answer or make a call (ie: the mouse cursor never changes from an arrow to a pointer that allows me to click anywhere on the phone to make or answer a call). Am I missing something?

Thanks

Edited by oisin650

Yes, I filled out the form in the FBO. I can toggle the phone on/off, just can't make a call or answer one. When the FBO calls me the phone appears but there's no click spot anywhere in the green 'Answer' button. Same problem when I'm trying to make a call - no click spot. Even the 'X' at the top left of the phone isn't a click spot and the only way I can remove the phone is by clicking 'Toggle FBO Phone' in the drop-down menu. Very frustrating.

• ois650 changed the title to [Open] How Do you Use The FBO Phone?
26 minutes ago, dcapal said:

I finally found the click spot. On my screen it's located about 4 inches away from the phone. No idea why it's not on the phone itself, but at least I can use it now.

As @oisin650 asked, are you using UI scaling in X-Plane? Or some kind of resolution trickery in Windows?

Can you enable the developer menu option to show the manipulators (in Green) and take a screenshot, please?