N1 TGT in in range checklist

JumboAg

• 1 month later...
27 minutes ago, DanielR said:

This checklist item has a quirk btw. When I select TO limit, the checklist system notices that I did and marks the checklist item green, but does not advance to the next item. It still needs a manual "next item" trigger. That seems to be a bug?!

The next item is the APU packs transition. The virtual FO waits for the APU to be started and warmed up before initiating the packs transition (note AVAIL/COMPLETE, hence it doesn't immediately advance). 

Brgds

image.thumb.png.c6129dfaacd12e7fd52c862194339dce.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/20/2022 at 4:52 PM, DanielR said:

Well, this is a very special 2-part item them, one that doesn't get the left column readout before the right column criteria is met? Sounds very strange. Anyway, will check next flight what's going on, thanks for the hint.

It's not a matter of "reading out" he will. If you have your hints on, it'll show a . in the top bar. Basically, once you hit that, the FO waits for the APU to fully warm up and then he'll proceed. It generally takes 2 minutes and you do not have to manually mark anything complete.

On 3/7/2022 at 9:14 PM, Rastuasi said:

It's not a matter of "reading out" he will. If you have your hints on, it'll show a . in the top bar. Basically, once you hit that, the FO waits for the APU to fully warm up and then he'll proceed. It generally takes 2 minutes and you do not have to manually mark anything complete.

When the blue period shows at the top of the screen, I have been waiting for the APU Avail light to show on the overhead panel and then manually advancing the checklist.  Are you saying that I should just wait approx. 2 minutes after the blue period is displayed and the checklist will advance automatically? 

10 hours ago, rjack1282 said:

When the blue period shows at the top of the screen, I have been waiting for the APU Avail light to show on the overhead panel and then manually advancing the checklist.  Are you saying that I should just wait approx. 2 minutes after the blue period is displayed and the checklist will advance automatically? 

Correct, FO waits 2 minutes then does the apu transition checks, once done he turns on the apu gen and moves onwards.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/8/2022 at 3:14 AM, Rastuasi said:

Thanks, now got it. Hopefully getting to fly the CL650 this weekend finally again and will confirm.