Again FPS issue

Aeropole657

I have installed the update today, and I experience FPS drop issue.

I already sent a post when the aircraft was released and solved the problem with some tweaking.

I have an average of 50/60 FPS in Xplane11 - No issue in any aircraft or scenery payware. 

Problem: I am in the cockpit front view - 50/60FPS but when I switch the view to the right or left the FPS dropped to 6/8 FPS for about 3/5 seconds and come back to normal, but with an acceleration to recover the time when the FPS was out.

Not really cool when you are flying.

Again, I love this superb aircraft. The best in its category. On top of my whole list! 

I have to go one step back a little bit.

I resolved « partially » the problem.

There was a bad interaction with some sceneries that created one of the problem. Freezing and FPS drop.

But I confirm that the aircraft seems to be really hungry in terms of performance. Bad optimisation of the Avidyne Entegra. Sure 100%
It is less dramatic for me now as it was at the beginning but still appears in detailed sceneries. VRAM as Torquesim already mentioned, yes very well could be, but there is definitely something wrong with the aircraft. 

I expected a patch for that. That being said, I can fly with it, it’s a fantastic aircraft. Definitely. But this has to be more fluid with the hardware I have, specifically  because I am running the most sophisticated payware addons super well. 

I will install the new version this evening and see. 

For sure the excellent TorqueSim Team will help us.

4 hours ago, Aeropole657 said:

yes very well could be, but there is definitely something wrong with the aircraft. 

No there's not.

expected a patch for that.

The patch is called "new hardware".

specifically  because I am running the most sophisticated payware addons super well. 

This is a meaningless statement.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

13 hours ago, Cameron said:

No there's not.

The patch is called "new hardware".

This is a meaningless statement.

Thank you for this haughty answer. I am extremely disapointed. I support your product since my first post and I still think that it is a great one. But I spent 55$ to buy it and do you think that is it normal to get such an arrogant answer?! I am a longtime and loyal customer of X-Aviation, but today "I was" sorry. Who are you to talk like that Mr Cameron? You treat all of your customers like that?

The patch for you will be: Doing a training - "Best practice in Sales and customer support"

Full stop. Good luck for the future.

Edited by Aeropole657
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Aeropole657 said:

Thank you for this haughty answer. I am extremely disapointed. I support your product since my first post and I still think that it is a great one. But I spent 55$ to buy it and do you think that is it normal to get such an arrogant answer?! I am a longtime and loyal customer of X-Aviation, but today "I was" sorry. Who are you to talk like that Mr Cameron? You treat all of your customers like that?

The patch for you will be: Doing a training - "Best practice in Sales and customer support"

Full stop. Good luck for the future.

Being real and being arrogant are two different things.

Just because you don't like the answer doesn't mean it was arrogant.

"The patch is called "new hardware". Super answer! very pro-active - FYI My system is new, 6month ago! Acer Nitro ...

"This is a meaningless statement" Again what a interesting one. You don't like the comparison, excuse me. I have the CRJ, Saab340, IXEG B737, Jetstream32, no complaints so far but you are not alone into the market. I just try to understand. Is it a problem?

Honestly, in that specific case, it is the way of saying what you think, the perception itself. But perhaps I am too old style and too frustated as well, you are fully right.

Discussion closed. All the best.

Edited by Aeropole657

7 hours ago, Aeropole657 said:

FYI My system is new, 6month ago! Acer Nitro ...

I'm sorry, but that's not a very powerful system. I can't be anything but real with you. It doesn't matter if it was made yesterday. If the configuration of the machine is not high specs, then it's going to perform like it's not high specs.

7 hours ago, Aeropole657 said:

Again what a interesting one. You don't like the comparison, excuse me.

Comparisons mean nothing. You're trying to relate numerous products that are all programmed and customized to varying degrees. Trying to compare products, no matter what they are or who made them is not helpful in any way.

I realize you don't like these answers, but the truth is the truth. I'm not going to lie to you about it.