V1.6.1 Anomalies

Cam

Hi,

Just downloaded/flew v1.6.1 for a quick flight around the flag-pole and found the following issues:

1. ILS symbology not showing (reported on my other thread with JGregory)

2. ITT indication. When advancing the CLs from Start, through Unfeather, Min and to Max (slowly), the ITT seems to rise very rapidly to max temp -  this seems like an anomaly.

3. Pilots Altimeter. The needle does not move until you have power on and turn on the LAVION switch (co-pilots is fine). The needle then does a rotation and settles on the correct indication. Same when you turn off the LAVION/power, one rotation and then stops at the 12 o'clock position.

4. I still can't map my Flaps lever (Honeycomb Quadrant) to get the flaps working as they did on 1.5.1.

The PLs and CLs are heaps better.

Cheers

Edited by Cam

1 hour ago, Ch.Cole said:

3) seems to be correct according to archen on discord. Pilot Altimeter is digital, the other two are mechanical.

Your absolutely right. I just checked the Saab 340B Instruments and Recorders Manual - 340A is likely the same as they are fed from the ADC.

Thanks for that.

That's known as the "Star Trek" view....LOL.  Reminds me of every episode of any ST series where there is a meeting on starship, where everyone is sitting around a beautiful oak conference table, and there is a huge window looking out into the vastness of space.