iLua for IPad/IPod/IPhone

gilbenl

Hey all-

Saw this the other day on itunes... http://ax.itunes.apple.com/app/id398073834?mt=8

I'm not much for programming, but the program seems intuitive and easy to use if you're using the LUA programming language. If so, this seems like a cheap way to avoid lugging your laptop around when you want to get some work done. If anyone else who knows what they're doing could provide some additional feedback, it would be appreciated by myself and others.

We're on the same team, guys.

Some things are better said in PM's.

Some things are best not said at all on a public forum in a public place by a representative of your team, Goran.

The issue, which has since been removed by Nic to stop himself looking like the asshole he is, is that Nic decided to throw a little joke around about pirating iOS apps.

I'm not amused.

Problem solved. Won't happen again, but feel free to remove things you feel are inappropriate from an otherwise useful post.

Censorship of one's posts shouldn't be done.

That said, Indi- cannot do anything for you anyhow. He is not an admin here, and does not have the ability to edit posts or moderate topics outside of his own Gizmo forum.

Thanks for showing the app, though. It actually looks useful for those times out and wanting to play around with Lua! :P

We're on the same team, guys.

Some things are better said in PM's.

Some things are best not said at all on a public forum in a public place by a representative of your team, Goran.

The issue, which has since been removed by Nic to stop himself looking like the asshole he is, is that Nic decided to throw a little joke around about pirating iOS apps.

I'm not amused.

First of all, I am working under contract with Leading Edge...I am not apart of Leading Edge. Even if I was a formal member of Leading Edge, its not up to Goran to check up on my posts unrelated to the projects we're working on.

Second, Ben, I don't talk to you...ever. You know absolutely nothing about me. Your only basis of judgment, and what I assume to be your sole reason to personally attack me is some words we had on XPFW when I was 18. I'm now 23. Things have changed, and if you still harbor ill-will over some conflict on the internet that occurred a half a decade ago then you should really let it go.

Finally, I didn't remove it to save face. I couldn't care less. I erased it because you were right. Go figure?

Ultimately, despite the fact that not only did I agree with you and modified the post, you still chose to make a concerted effort to start an argument with me; one which I have no interest in pursuing further. In doing so, you also decided to use vulgar language, which is universally unacceptable on just about every forum on the net. It's nice that mature adults can use whatever language they choose on this site, but using it in a personal attack demonstrates poor class.

So, to use your own words:

Some things are best not said at all on a public forum in a public place by a representative of your team, Cam.

P.S: My name is Nick, not Nic. At least get the name of the person right before berating them.

Your name is mud.

You openly condone piracy while attempting to make it "ok" 'ha ha' "cute" by mentioning Apple.

The only person you burn is the small independent author.

Simultaneously you expected protection from my DRM systems.

No matter how many words you try and use to dilute the issue, you fucked up.

Goodbye.

Your name is mud.

You openly condone piracy while attempting to make it "ok" 'ha ha' "cute" by mentioning Apple.

The only person you burn is the small independent author.

Simultaneously you expected protection from my DRM systems.

No matter how many words you try and use to dilute the issue, you fucked up.

Goodbye.

I'm pretty sure you told me not to say the f-word on here before..................

Sometimes you take stuff too personally. I'm sick of seeing you flip out on people. Just because you're on Cameron's team doesn't mean you are better than anybody else on here. You're representing your team poorly when you loose your cool. That's too bad because they keep their cool. I'm probably not the only guy on here getting sick of your nonsense.

I'm pretty sure you told me not to say the f-word on here before..................

Sometimes you take stuff too personally. I'm sick of seeing you flip out on people. Just because you're on Cameron's team doesn't mean you are better than anybody else on here. You're representing your team poorly when you loose your cool. That's too bad because they keep their cool. I'm probably not the only guy on here getting sick of your nonsense.

Not the best way to word that for the point you're trying to make... :-\

You have now come into a topic you were not involved in and flared it up even further. Think about things before you do them.

Just because you're on Cameron's team doesn't mean you are better than anybody else on here.

Did he say it did? Anywhere? No. Furthermore, I can assure you Ben doesn't think in that way.

That's too bad because they keep their cool.

"They" are part of the team as well. However, a lot of what's been said here could probably have been done through PM.

I'm probably not the only guy on here getting sick of your nonsense.

No offense Perry, but the same could be said of you. And no, that's not a personal attack. It's a very wide generalization...and evidently a consensus based on your reputation in this forum.

Sometimes you take stuff too personally. I'm sick of seeing you flip out on people.

Lucky for you, you won't be that next victim.

This thread is locked for obvious reasons. Questions regarding this matter can be PM'ed to myself.