About This File
Edited by airfighter
Added note tha tyou must own a XA product to use this aircraft.
What's New in Version 2.1.1 See changelog
- PFD: New PFD layout matching as close as possible the real aircraft.
- PFD REFS options: You can access 2 pages of reference options that you can set various speeds (Vt/V50/Vref, etc), minimum altitudes (baro/radar), FD style, barometric pressure (hpa/inHg), metric altitude etc.
- PFD magenta pointer: You can select to show direction to NAV1/NAV2/FMS waypoint/NDB, with the relevant data.
- MFD Upper Display: All new upper display for the MFD. Upper display is the area between the map and the EIS (Engine Indications System) at the top. You can select (MFD's LSK1) between blank (default), checklist (see below), and FMS Text (see below).
- MFD Checklist: On screen checklist of the Avanti checklist (you can find it at Avanti folder/manuals/). When you are in checklist display, LSK2 and LSK3 buttons are allow to navigate through pages, and RSK2 and RSK3 buttons, through items of each page. Note: the checklist is not "interactive" as the real one (in which you press a button to check that an item is done), nor with realistic controls. The implementation, at this stage is based on the simplistic usage. In next version, will be a more realistic implementation.
- MFD FMS-TXT: This page is almost identical with PROGRESS page on FMS, showing info for the previous FP waypoint, current FLY-TO waypoint, next waypoint, and the arrival airport. For the last one there are calculation for fuel at destination, and Gross Weight at destination. Note: because currently those calculations are based on the current speed, are not accurate, at least when you reach cruise flight level. In next version, will be implemented a typical profile for those calculations.
- LOAD MANAGER: You will able to access through the Plugins menu, an on-screen load manager, where you can add passengers (in next version will be added visual 3D models into the cabin), adjust fuel load per tank, or access some options.
- MISC: Various other fixes and visual enhancements (like turned down screen reflections). If you are interesting to create a livery for this aircraft, go to liveries/BASE/objects and you will find some .psd or .xcf files that you can use to create your own liveries.
scripts v2.1.1.rc2: Fixes all crashes related to FMS.