What did you fly today?

Maxime

Another nice shot, Florian. ;) Make sure to use the enclosed sectional chart PDF if you wish to do some "island hopping." Have fun!

Thanks, can you recommend a tutorial or website where i can learn to read those charts. I'm still trying hard to work with the basic approach charts, but this just makes no sense  :)

I know... I know... I know... In anycase, the urge remains with the new Oahu scenery  :;)

It's calling your name, Nout! Dooooo it! All the cool people are!

Okay, in all seriousness...I hope you consider it. I'm confident you and any others on the edge will THOROUGHLY enjoy this scenery. It's truly wonderful in sim. :o

Just posted this pic to the blog, but I thought I'd share it here, pretty funny. Problems with Xplane again, severe push to the right on the nose gear/yaw:

This occurred after installing Tom Curtis' Boeing pack, anyone heard of such a thing occurring?!

post-985-131369603716_thumb.jpg

post-985-131369603747_thumb.jpg

Just posted this pic to the blog, but I thought I'd share it here, pretty funny. Problems with Xplane again, severe push to the right on the nose gear/yaw:

This occurred after installing Tom Curtis' Boeing pack, anyone heard of such a thing occurring?!

I had something funny with the x737 the other day. Didn't try to reproduce it yet. It's on a fresh X-Plane installation without any extras except for x737FMC, Squawkbox and Simplepushback.

post-2598-131369603812_thumb.png

My first failure on the B-17!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) I was taking off and a rolled to the side and bashed my 1 and 2 engines. Then I rolled to the other side and the other two caught on fire. I  then proceeded to spin 180 degrees. I was surprised because I have taken off many times and never messed up like this. Anyway, this is where I ended up........

post-1446-131369604282_thumb.png