Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Scatena

Crash in the middle of the flight

Recommended Posts

My X-Plane is crashing during the flights, I am can't finish them.

I bought the aircraft for study purpose and I'm really trying hard to pass over its limitations, and enjoy it, but it's being a hard task.

Could someone help?

Log.txt

Edited by Morten

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can´t open your Log.txt for some reason - but if your X-Plane crashes it is usually a combination of plugins that is causing it.

The normal troubleshooting sequence is to remove all plugins except for the ones needed to run the IXEG, then add them in one by one to see which one is causing the problem.

Regular problems are flywithlua, xenviro, and any other plugins that alter art datarefs or such.

You can also try to fly with the "show vortices" option disabled, that helped some people with crashes.

Cheers, Jan

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Litjan said:

The normal troubleshooting sequence is to remove all plugins except for the ones needed to run the IXEG, then add them in one by one to see which one is causing the problem.

This would definitely be the most recommended option to start with!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scatena said:

My X-Plane is crashing during the flights, I am can't finish them.

I bought the aircraft for study purpose and I'm really trying hard to pass over its limitations, and enjoy it, but it's being a hard task.

Could someone help?

Log.txt

Log data is inconclusive but does show you opened the X-Plane map window and then five minutes later X-Plane crashes while(or just after) loading DSF files.

 

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Scatena said:

OK, I will try that, do you have plans to fix this incompatibilities?

There is nothing in your log to indicate the aircraft was at fault for your crash. By the looks of it, it more or less looked DSF scenery related.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Scatena said:

OK, I will try that, do you have plans to fix this incompatibilities?

Thanks,

Try some flights in a different location.

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I use xEnviro, FlyWithLua, XUIPC, Landing Speed, Better Pushback and XIvap, I don't use any custom scenery, so I don't think that it could be a scenery related thing.

I disabled everything but BetterPushback yesterday, and completed a flight successfully

I will do further tests to identify which plugin is causing this. Thanks for help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Scatena said:

I will do further tests to identify which plugin is causing this. Thanks for help

Very likely it's xEnviro.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×