Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.21 Update Released!

Cameron

2 minutes ago, Tom Stian said:

The instruments reflections was really awesome.. Great update :)

There is currently a bug in X-Plane where the cockpit instruments reflect the "landscape" outside the cockpit, and not the cockpit itself. Expect the reflections to even get better with the next X-Plane update.

Cheers, Jan

• Upvote 2

Updated, thanks.  Quick feedback:

1. Much more "juddering" (turbulence/headshake) than I noticed before (in inital climb, fine at crz alt)

2. Frame rates quite a bit down, avg. 25-30fps now at cruise, used to get 35-40

3. Seems to take longer to get to cruise alt

4. Seems to be more "twitchy"/sensitive at low speed, i.e. takeoff and climb.

Of course most of this may just be me! I'm trying some test flights to see if my issues with XEnviro and CSLv8 models have gone.  I hope so as I *love* this aircraft.

Thanks IXEG

Edited by bootsie

I conducted two flights today with 1.21. Love the reflections. Adds even more greatness to this plane. I have not seen any FPS losses so far, but that might due to my 8GB GTX 1070 & i5-7600K @ 4.8Ghz, win10.  Running it at 4K medium and some high graphics settings + ortho4xp tiles in ZL17.  

Edited by Shanwick

On 12/30/2017 at 1:00 AM, Ben Russell said:

Definitely looks "cleaner" on exit;

[AVS INFO]: Disabling...
EZPushback: reset state
EZPushback: disabled
G64:6096.566: Plugin Disabled.
EZPushback: prefs written to /Users/Irving/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/EZPushback/ezpushback.ini
EZPushback: stopped
Clean exit from threads.

No errors at all. Just a clean disable from Gizmo. (G64 in the Logs...)

I'm going to log a conflict bug against this;

[AIRPORTVS INFO]: Starting X-Plane SASL plugin v3.1.2+d19f937 [Commercial Edition]
[AIRPORTVS INFO]: AirportVS | Global | StartFull
Loaded: /Users/Irving/Desktop/X-Plane 11/Resources/plugins/AirportVS-SASL/64/mac.xpl (1-sim.com AirportVS #3).

Many thanks for your help!

2 hours ago, Cameron said:

One man's loss of FPS is not another's. You need to try it for yourself, much in the same way that one guy has 5 fps gain on SkyMaxx and the other has 5 fps loss. Everyone's system is different.

Thanks Cameron, I installed v1.21 and am not finding FPS loss. All is well!

33 minutes ago, Alejandro Serino said:

After update i'm not able to pan with trackir like this any more.

There's no FPS requirement for TrackIR, so I'm not clear what you mean. Looking at your video there I also see the spikes we discussed, where your max is 60, but your averaging much less, even sometimes getting in the 40's. These brief spikes are what is stabilized.

I have TrackIR, and I typically run my sim around 35 fps. There are zero issues panning around.

1 hour ago, kambiz said:

Hi, I have problem when insert user and pass to activate, message is appear that machine id is locked. what do i do?

You have been using someone else account to run our products, and when another slot was needed on that account your machine was blocked. We do not allow piracy/sharing. Your machine is now blacklisted for this.

Hello,

I tried to install the update (3 times).

1. Installation. No problems 

2. Fire up X-plane, and the plane is installed and available in the Flight Configuration "aircraft" section

3. Configure flight, press "Start Flight", and soon thereafter I get this:

"An airfoil file is too old or corrupted! The airfoil path I checked is listed below!
 Aircraft/X-Aviation/IXEG 737 Classic/airfoils/Hstab.afl
 Get that foil updated if you want to fly!

(aifl.cpp:179)"

Crash to desktop

I have a 2018 iMac (Sierra), X-plane 11.05r.

I have had absolutely no problems with this aircraft, in fact it has been the most stable and my favourite to date, so this is a bit disconcerting.

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Alex

28 minutes ago, cantab88 said:

3. Configure flight, press "Start Flight", and soon thereafter I get this:

"An airfoil file is too old or corrupted! The airfoil path I checked is listed below!
 Aircraft/X-Aviation/IXEG 737 Classic/airfoils/Hstab.afl
 Get that foil updated if you want to fly!

This means you are running an outdated version of X-Plane 11. You'll need to update (can do the latest non-beta version).

Hello, 

i’ve just completed my first flight with this version, I see the huge improvement on the flight model compared to the version before. 

also VNAV seems to be back on track (but I suppose it was linked to the drag/lift that had changed into xplane). 

My main complaint would be on the FPS, yes they are lower than before and yes they seem more stable and within +/- 5fps BUT i experience a lot of micro stutters, 

As a TrackIR user, those micro stutters really show up, i guess with a fixed camera i wouldn’t even see them except maybe while panning the camera. 

I manage to lower the microstutters rate while turning Off the draw vortices option, but they are still here. 

Otherwhise congrats on the new version.

Note that I experienced a CTD while « updating the licence » but when i restarted the plane all seemed to be back to normal. 

Hello, I bought IXEG 737 6 months ago

Now I would share my 7 hours test results with 1.21

1. Stall Warning Test Button does not work in overhead panel

2. Red error message has occurred during FMS doing vnav calculation when click activate button in specific condition (see below more details)

3. About 10fps decreased from v1.20, engine start through shutdown engine

About Number 2

"attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'climb_distance' (a nil value)" error

B733_1.png

condition:

*cold n dark state from preflight menu

*input fuel and payload via ground menu

*complete performance page FIRST, input enroute fix only on rte page (without departure and arriaval procedures)

test route:

RKJY [ANUBA V543 PSN Z84 KALEK Y206 MIHOU Y45 KMC Y515 LANCE] RJSS

based Navigraph AIRAC 1802r1

trigger:

when IRS has aligned, PFD and ND are online

press activate button in route page then I will get those errors

remark:

I could reproduce this issue with above condition

But when I try this on [Turn-around] state from preflight menu, It is working fine, no errors

In my opinion, the program expect completed routes for calculating vnav (with departure/arrival)

I prefer input enroute fix only and waiting for getting clearance departure method from vatsim controller before pushback

GizmoLog.txt

10 minutes ago, FUNTA said:

In my opinion, the program expect completed routes for calculating vnav (with departure/arrival)

That's correct. It requires this. If you leave a route open ended you may find a hit of FPS as well. You must complete the flight plan.

4 minutes ago, Cameron said:

That's correct. It requires this. If you leave a route open ended you may find a hit of FPS as well. You must complete the flight plan.

Sorry, I do not know, Is it 737-300 specific?

I have been doing well this behavior with other Boeing series addons. I input departure anytime after IRS aligned, vnav recalculation has triggered

11 minutes ago, FUNTA said:

Sorry, I do not know, Is it 737-300 specific?

I have been doing well this behavior with other Boeing series addons. I input departure anytime after IRS aligned, vnav recalculation has triggered

As VNAV code is changed this will likely change, because I believe it's supposed to be like other Boeing's, but for this product, to get proper VNAV calculation you MUST close the loop by filling out the entire flight plan.

• Upvote 1

Hi Steff,

we are investigating a possible problem with the code that pops up when you have a lot of plugins running. Try a reboot of X-Plane and then see if it still happens? If so, you could try (to troubleshoot) to disable some other plugins and see if that helps - as an interim solution.

I have never seen the problems mentioned, but I am running no plugins except for gizmo.

Cheers, Jan