Jump to content

cmbaviator

Members
  • Posts

    437
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by cmbaviator

  1. I had several CTD during the cruise on xP11 Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  2. Since XP11 pb5, i now get CTD ( not every time )When flying the ixeg. It happens when I'm watching video on YouTube. Any idea ? Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  3. Ah yes I do as i use realistic refueling, si I enter the planned FOB for the calculations Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  4. My GW doesn't update in flight, it's always stuck to the Ramp Weight. Is there a way to make it update ??? I always do a C&D start. I had the same issue in XP10 though. However in XP10, it sometimes updates, any idea Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  5. Well know Vapp= vref + 5kts + 1/3 of HD component Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  6. But since XP11 my shadow lay doesn't record any sound, any idea ? Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  7. No issue for me in beta 3 Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  8. Need to update XP11 Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  9. How to assign auto pilot off, athr off, toga thrust on my joystick Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  10. Nope. Just rip your Xaviation and Ixeg and gizmo into XP11 Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  11. Good news. Same for the toolbar, I've noticed that I can access the toolbar when in 3D cockpit ( pressing W: azerty keyboard) If I change the view by pressing C for example I can't access the toolbar anymore Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  12. Sorry to hijack the topic but I need some info: I have appalling performance with the xP11 demo: 25 FPS on ksea on medium Hight setting no FPS boost on everything low. 1440p Gtx980ti 4790k@4.6ghz My GPU was below 50%, it always on 99% on XP10 hence the FPS issue. Plus it looks shit*y I was wondering if the full version is better in terms of performance and graphics ? If yes, where can I buy XP11 knowing that I have the steam xp10 Thks Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  13. Ok that's why it can download wind alots currently Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  14. Hi guys, As I always been an airbus fan, I stopped flying ( not definately though) the IXEG since the FSlabs Early adopters version got released. Not gonna lie its a true piece of art like the IXEG. But as sometimes it has some flaw with the flare law making the landing very unconsistent which can become very frustrating, I'm waiting for the SP1 but in the meanwhile, I'm back flying the IXEG, and it never felt so good especially with the 10.50 updates, seems that performance is better, getting 30-70FPS in very dense and detailled scenery :). @ Jan, as I think you are now a A320 captain, I think you should buy the A320-X form Fslabs, very usefull for your sim check xD
  15. Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  16. My GPU usage got lower when I got my 980ti with my 4790k @4.6ghz. No point upgrading if you have a 970 Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  17. Universal answer ? Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
  18. how many copies did IXEG sold ?
  19. Why did you initially make the videos links private lol.
  20. 1.4.2 is working like a charm for us CMB Sent from Tapatalk
  21. I can translate if you want
  22. Did another flight yesterday with the " with weather cfg file " from 1.4.2, and it worked pretty well, the wind data was perfect but it seems that the slave didn't have the same cloud position, we both have NOAA, SMP V3 and RWC.
  23. Well the other simmer had the 1509 from aerosoft lol, something went wrong when he tried to update from the navigaph software.... So you were right, making another flight tonigh, we will check if there is any more bugs but it seems pretty solid so far
  24. its correct on my side, i'll check with the other person and report back
  25. hmm Im pretty sure our airacs matched, gonna check today. We don't use coroute as it's not working anymore with PFPX with 1.0.5, the flight plan has been entered manually
×
×
  • Create New...