What did you fly today?

Maxime

And to Joe's reply...

My mum was a "FA" for 26 years for Air New Zealand. She laughed and preceded to tell me, that stuff used to happen "sometimes". Where do you think the stereotype came from. Truth.

People call checkout workers, "Checkout Chicks"! Cos it used to be a girlish profession. Its not anymore, heaps of guys do it. You really should find that offensive as well...

Perhaps I am just over sensitive because I have been the victim of sexual harassment before. I stand by my viewpoint. Inappropriate is the best you can call it IMO. If the community feels otherwise then so be it.

And Theo if you really can't see the difference between the two scenarios than nothing I can say will change your mind...

That's why I used the term 'flight attendant', not 'hostess'.

How did 'Airplane'/Flying High ever get approved? Ever heard of Black Adder? Or god forbid South Park? If they can do it, I can do it on the net. And besides, you Joe mentioned the act, I never did. That attendant was only polishing his shoes..

So, should I go live with my XXX Plane site or not?

Nobody said thats ALL there good for...

And no its not on the same level but its essentially the same point that I'm trying to illustrate. They got that reputation cos I did/does happen. Maybe not so much anymore but I think you will find that the majority of the stereotypes come from truth. That was my point that I'm trying to get across...

I said I wanted to be a ATC to someone at work the other day. They said as long "As you don't fall asleep on the job". This illustrates my point perfectly.

good idea....

Simon: those are some awesome shots you took. Did you use a camera plugin or did you just maneuver around in 3D cockpit

Thanks! I just used Cntrl-o, and about 95 degree field of view.

Then again, have you ever seen a bad photo of Natalie Portman or Brad Pitt?