What did you fly today?

Maxime

Dimitri, it's enough. Please stop hating on everyone, only because you got 2 dislikes. Everyone can express their own opinion here, even through dislikes and disagrees. So don't overreact if you receive some negative feedback from the others... 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Dimitri, it's enough. Please stop hating on everyone, only because you got 2 dislikes. Everyone can express their own opinion here, even through dislikes and disagrees. So don't overreact if you receive some negative feedback from the others... 

If I don't like photos, I can press the dislike button. Something wrong? Why there's a dislike button if no one use it? I can use it!!!

If I don't like photos, I can press the dislike button. Something wrong? Why there's a dislike button if no one use it? I can use it!!!

But logic would dictate that if you don't like anything, which appears to be the case, you would ultimately quit looking...   ;)

Curiously, the dislikes began when you were disliked for asking people to follow your Instagram account.

EDIT:  Exactly the rating response I expected.

Edited by sqrt(-1)
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well, I'm just a 12 years old kid with tons of problems, and now another one? Maybe a suicide is a solution... Goobye to all

I'm sorry, but joke or not, this is not the place to discuss something like that, and your past actions of abusing the reputation system will not be tolerated either.

Dimitri has been suspended until he can sort things out on a personal level. Hopefully you can come back as a mature individual in time. Good luck with whatever issues you have going on, and all the best in any kind of recovery! :)

• Upvote 1