What did you fly today?

Maxime

JohnMAXX:

That's great and I am glad to hear you are working on Winter Scenery.

Once again this year I am doing the Iditarod Dog Sled race as a flight adventure and could use some additional Winter Scenery. I use She Pooley's 'Simple Seasons' mod which is outstanding, but we all could use more Winter scenery for the Iditarod Dog Sled Race and your effort really looks great.

please check our efforts for the Iditarod in this thread on EPOCH and it would be great if you joined our efforts.

http://www.unex-planedapps.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8545713-introduction

JohnMAXX:

That's great and I am glad to hear you are working on Winter Scenery.

Once again this year I am doing the Iditarod Dog Sled race as a flight adventure and could use some additional Winter Scenery. I use She Pooley's 'Simple Seasons' mod which is outstanding, but we all could use more Winter scenery for the Iditarod Dog Sled Race and your effort really looks great.

please check our efforts for the Iditarod in this thread on EPOCH and it would be great if you joined our efforts.

http://www.unex-planedapps.com/apps/forums/topics/show/8545713-introduction

Wild!  In a literal sense  hehe...

Zymurg I cannot say this is going to be done anytime soon....This project is going to be very involved, fortunately I have Kyle Sanders to help with some of the administrative stuff that Maxx-XP generates.  I promise to get this add-on out for public consumption but I am afraid it isnt going to be anytime soon... :(

• Upvote 1

Cirrus SR22T by Jason Chandler AIR C-75 'cruster'. It comes in three models and around 40 Liveries--nice Aircraft

Thanks! I think I looked at it once before and wound up going with the C400 (Corvalis TT, Columbia, Cessna, whatever...lol). I might have to go check that one out.

WMlLyHf3.jpg

You...you flew a...boat?!   :P  Seriously, though, that's a fantastic shot. Crisp, clean. 

• Upvote 1

{Thanks! I think I looked at it once before and wound up going with the C400 (Corvalis TT, Columbia, Cessna, whatever...lol). I might have to go check that one out.}

You should. Although externally similar they are both  quite different to fly & both favorites of mine. Panels & autopilots brill in both.

post-5747-0-88749300-1359333090_thumb.pn

post-5747-0-87856800-1359333276_thumb.pn

post-5747-0-82958900-1359333407_thumb.pn

Cheers

• Upvote 2

T50: Is that add-on scenery? The water looks incredible!

Colin: Nice night shot. Which plane? Is that the CRJ? I had Fly! (or maybe it was Fly! II) and was unimpressed with the rendering. FS9 was my go-to for a long time, but I never really got on board with FSX. Once I finally overcame my resistance to the XPlane UI and figured out how to fly something that wasn't on rails, I dumped MSFS altogether.

• Upvote 1