[SOLVED] Fwd: X-Aviation customer looking for help with CRJ-200

cessna729

Don't shoot the messenger, but I think this was posted on the wrong Forum?

From user: road21s

Original Post:

They are CRJ-200 buyers

The purchase site purchased from X-Aviation.com.

The purchase did in 12 May degree

You the possibility of knowing the fact which in this plane.org it upgrades with 64bit in advance is but it does not execute and not to be able if meaning of a passage in X-Aviation.com and the contents is not and will be solid it gives a meaning of a passage in you.

64BIT there will be a possibility of receiving UPDATA data and it peels

Currently with 32BIT it is applying meaning of a passage it gives on the description below which has the fact which had become UPDATA in existing.

It is possible and entrusting it gives at many sides e-mail.

e-mail: road21s@naver.com

My guess is the OP was from South Korea as:

Naver.com = (Hangul: 네이버) is a popular search portal in South Korea, which holds a market share of over 70% at least since 2011,[1] continuing to 2013

All I could figure out was the OP had purchaced a CRJ-200 from X-Aviation on 12th May and was having problems of some sort. Which was why I Fwd: it here. :)

There has not been any follow up post yet on the other forum :( so maybe the OP has sorted his/her/their problem? :)

cessna729.

Edited by cessna729

They are CRJ-200 buyers

The dude (or dudette) bought the CRJ-200

The purchase site purchased from X-Aviation.com.

The dude ... or dudette ... purchased aforesaid CRJ-200 from X-Aviation

The purchase did in 12 May degree

The transaction took place on the 12th of May

You the possibility of knowing the fact which in this plane.org it upgrades with 64bit in advance is but it does not execute and not to be able if meaning of a passage in X-Aviation.com and the contents is not and will be solid it gives a meaning of a passage in you.

Did you know ... that this plane already has the 64bit upgrade @ XPdotORG; which I duly downloaded and tried to apply ... but the flippin' thing don't work!! I suspect that this is because I bought the initial software package from

X-Aviation; which doesn't yet offer the 64 bit upgrade due to ancillary work ... however it's taking a long time.

64BIT there will be a possibility of receiving UPDATA data and it peels
Currently with 32BIT it is applying meaning of a passage it gives on the description below which has the fact which had become UPDATA in existing.

Is there a possibility of receiving the updated data ... because I feel like a piece of fruit or vegetable that's been left unconsummed after being peeled (I understand this feels downright 'orrible!)

It is possible and entrusting it gives at many sides e-mail.

I trust (and hope) that it might be possible that anyone with a cogent answer (and the ability to use Google Translate) can send me an email

e-mail: road21s@naver.com

Email address ...

Cheers and happy to be of service!

Kris

Edited by Kris Pryo

Dear Navers,

As a fellow user I implore you to please be patient and all things will reach their happy conclusion in the fullness of time.

I believe the CRJ-200 upgrade is only a small (but important) component of an overall strategy by X-Aviation to deliver consistently mature products for X-Aviation customers (I base this observation on reading the forums here ... which you should frequent too, seeing as you bought the product here ... and that Cameron et al are all round great guys!).

To their credit, they (X-Aviation) have stated unequivocally that these things can't and won't be rushed.

Blue skies!

Edited by Kris Pryo
  • Upvote 1

X-Aviation defines the meaning of "patient."   

While Steven is off being his childish norm, my thanks to birdy.dma and Kris.

This customer also sent in an e-mail to us the same day he posted the original thread, and we took care of him there.

• Upvote 1