So you want more Saab? Check it out!

Cameron

I hope it is not as expensive as the CRJ-200 :rolleyes:

I hope it is just as much as the CRJ. This team has put a lot of hard work into this aircraft to make sure it is the best quality they could provide for their customers. They should be compensated properly for their efforts instead of everyone trying to beat them down in price.

• Upvote 4

I hope it is just as much as the CRJ. This team has put a lot of hard work into this aircraft to make sure it is the best quality they could provide for their customers. They should be compensated properly for their efforts instead of everyone trying to beat them down in price.

I agree, its time that x-plane community dont expect high-quality products to be free.

Complex system and design should be rewarded as it is needed badly in x-plane.

I totally agree with both of you on this, especially when you consider the excellent way the third party developers for XP provide information and support post purchase, and then upgrade the product as X-plane evolves, very often at no extra cost.

Keep up the good work Guys.

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...
It was originally intended for both V9 and V10, and quite a bit of work was done on it for V9, however, during the course of programming, it was discovered there were too may issues to overcome to make it for both versions and have it released in a reasonable timeframe.  

We also found more features in V10 that we could exploit that were not possible in V9.  64 bit being one of them.

So we decided, unanimously, to make it for V10 only.
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

I hope it is not as expensive as the CRJ-200 :rolleyes:

I also agree with this, I was pretty stupid to think a thing like this, I just bought the crj last night, and I now know why it costs that much, it's awesome!!!!!

• Upvote 2