Official In-Sim Previews - March, 30th, 2012

Cameron

Been working on flying the DC3 'by the book' in anticipation of this beauty. Lots of info available online for this iconic aircraft.

Howdy's Canadian Rockies scenery package has a nice Yellowknife with the Buffalo hangars and aircraft modeled.

Stunning work! Brings back memories of flying in one!

Hey, Perry...where did you end up getting the chance to fly in one? Sounds fun! :)

I've considered doing this over the last few months after development was going strong on this one but it's not so easy to find one to hop into in my neck of the woods!

Hey, Perry...where did you end up getting the chance to fly in one? Sounds fun! :)

I've considered doing this over the last few months after development was going strong on this one but it's not so easy to find one to hop into in my neck of the woods!

My family and I were visiting a friend who works on planes (something with imaging technology or something) and the pilots happened to be taking the DC-3 up for a quick flight. We asked if we could go up and they let us! It was totally random, and we never expected it! It would have been even cooler if I had been older at that time to understand more about what was going on, but this was 4 or 5 years ago. I think the plane was made in 1941 or something like that, so she was an old girl! I can't remember the airport, but it was somewhere around Dallas.

It's was an awesome experience and I'll never forget it! I hope you are able to find one... :)