Side menu not working after latest update, wing lights not correct.

robbietp1

Hi Folks, 

I've just updated to the latest version, the wing illumination lights are not actually lighting from the bulb, it just remains black despite the wings being lit. 

I also can no longer use the menu for preferences, ground handling etc, it simply  wont open when I click on the menu I need. 

Seems like more issues appeared with this fix update. 

Cheers. 

18 minutes ago, robbietp1 said:

I also can no longer use the menu for preferences, ground handling etc, it simply  wont open when I click on the menu I need. 

I cannot replicate this all. Works perfectly here, and have not seen a single other report about this.

Are you using some kid of UI scaling in X-Plane?

On 9/25/2023 at 8:13 PM, Cameron said:

I cannot replicate this all. Works perfectly here, and have not seen a single other report about this.

Are you using some kid of UI scaling in X-Plane?

Hi Cam, I've reloaded the A/C a few times and the issue has gone away. Wasn't using any UI Scaling or anything like that. As you said if the issue hasnt been reported by anyone else it must have been on my end. 

Thanks

• Like 1

I just updated the aircraft to the latest version and can confirm I have the same issue, the left-hand menu doesn't pop out anymore for me. I'll try to restart etc and we'll see..

I'm on a 4k screen so I run UI scaling at 150%, but I tried toggling it between 100% and 150% to no avail.

Also I don't see the IXEG menus in the Xplane menu, (looked under plugins.. etc, I don't see a way to force-bring-up the window, is there?)

On 9/25/2023 at 2:54 PM, robbietp1 said:

Hi Folks, 

I've just updated to the latest version, the wing illumination lights are not actually lighting from the bulb, it just remains black despite the wings being lit. 

Seems like more issues appeared with this fix update. 

Cheers. 

I have the same wing light issue. the bulb is dark but the wing is being illuminated.