Activation issue

Hi, I've got an annoying issue. The plane decides after around 10 minute of flying that it isn't activated.

But the licensing plugin tells me it is activated and there are nearly 15 days until the licenses are checked again. Is this a plane issue?
I'm using the "split" plugin (gizmo64-avionics 23.02.27.1254 and the x-aviation 23.02.14.0206)

Activation.jpg

As you have not attached a current Log.txt file I will assume that you have a similar number of plugins installed as with the Drt topic of a few days ago. 

My advice is also the same...

Please try removing all other unnecessary plugins and retesting. 

There is no 10 minute time out feature or code to trigger inside xa.plugin or gizmo64-avionics. Something else is going on. 

Sorry for the inconvenience. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/12/2023 at 11:21 AM, Ch.Cole said:

No worry, I'll try to set up a test to check if I can reliably get the issue and then try to narrow it down.

Hey @Ch.Cole,

One of our own team members is reporting this now with another product. Have you been able to narrow anything further down on your end? If you do find a culprit, please do let us know! Hopefully a common theme can be found.

I just tried again, and once again after ~22 Minutes I had the issue. I'll try some configurations.

Last lines in the log are
0:26:09.336 G64-Avionics: dbg:   gxt.load: GK_ActivationRequired
0:26:09.975 G64-Avionics: dbg: Creating 'ActivationRequired' Window
0:26:13.090 G64-Avionics: dbg: Releasing aircraft flight control overrides: Activated

15 minutes ago, Ch.Cole said:

I just tried again, and once again after ~22 Minutes I had the issue. I'll try some configurations.

Last lines in the log are
0:26:09.336 G64-Avionics: dbg:   gxt.load: GK_ActivationRequired
0:26:09.975 G64-Avionics: dbg: Creating 'ActivationRequired' Window
0:26:13.090 G64-Avionics: dbg: Releasing aircraft flight control overrides: Activated

Thanks for the info. Windows I assume for the OS? I haven't seen this particular issue in my Mac flight tests, but clearly something is amiss here since one of our devs is having the issue too. Any chance you can post your full log so I can try and cross reference commonalities?

Hey @Ch.Cole,

Thanks for posting both of those. I'd say given the last log and lack of other plugins, this is clearly a bug.

I appreciate you taking the time to do that!

Given this is affecting your flights consistently, I think for now the only advice is to switch back to global Gizmo to spare yourself the frustration. You can achieve that by re-installing any product from their original installer.  :) 

• 10 months later...