Dash 8 Q400

Jack Skieczius

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Jack and Joe.

I was a little shocked by the price, $50! Since it's your first and an unknown quantity, any chance of an early adopter discount?

fair enough Simon. Using the coupon code below will allow anyone using it 10 dollars USD off until April 30th.

EARLYADOPTER

Crap, I already got it!!!!

ok guys, looks like a great plane. But here is one issue, and it is GIZMO related:

I have the Falco, C400 and Mu-2. I still had the old Gizmo plugin that came with those planes. That Dash would not work with that, so I replaced the old gizmo-plugin with the one that came with the Dash. Here's what I get with that:

Only short test tell me: The Dash is now working fine. The MU and Falco don't ask for activation. BUT! I won't buy another license to get rid of that splash screen. I already have donated to Ben for Gizmo and purchased said planes that come with Gizmo.

So. What do I have to do to to get rid of the splash screen and also ensure that not only my new Dash works fine with this Gizmo version, but also my current and future x-aviation planes?

If you already donate I should've sent you a free discount code in your email some time ago.

Please review this thread, which talks about Gizmo Serial numbers extensively;

http://forums.x-pilot.com/index.php?topic=1888.0

The intention is that you should only ever have to get -one- Gizmo serial to remove the nag for every Gizmo-enhanced product.

Now that you have one, you won't need another one.

Please review the other thread and post any further thoughts there.

If you'd like a refund please email me: br@x-plugins.com with the details of your "donating" email address so I can match them up.

Thanks.

Again, The donation to Gizmo goes to support the future development of that excellent plugin. I encourage everyone to donate to it. HOWEVER, it is not required to operate the Dash, simply close the prompt after the set time it stays open for and you will be good to go.

Again, I strongly encourage a donation to the Gizmo project, but it is NOT required.

I just bought this aircraft and it looks great!

Ive got Gizmo working and the Airplane seems to be in takeoff config when loaded.

How can i load this aircraft into cold-and-dark state?

even if i shut down all the battery and generators the engines are still on and i can add thrust and move the plane ???

Thank you Perry, i am very happy that you are enjoying the Q400.

May i ask, what kind of frame rates are you getting.

I would ask this from everyone who has purchased, because this will help me to decide what to add in her next. like say the extra EFIS display modes that i had not created for the first release but could for future updates very easily.

my only reservation is frame rates.