Pax Van FPS Hit

SkyChicken

Unsure if it's a previous issue, but while waiting on the passengers today I noticed that as the van drove up, FPS decreased significantly, and would drop only while the van was on screen. Look away, issues stop. Look at van, fps start chugging. Is there a hidden problematic texture in there somewhere? I'm on the full res version of the plane as I have a 3080. 

Thanks

2 hours ago, SkyChicken said:

Unsure if it's a previous issue, but while waiting on the passengers today I noticed that as the van drove up, FPS decreased significantly, and would drop only while the van was on screen. Look away, issues stop. Look at van, fps start chugging. Is there a hidden problematic texture in there somewhere? I'm on the full res version of the plane as I have a 3080. 

Thanks

Nothing special or different about the van at all.  It works on the same principal as the other ground vehicles.

Can you post a log so we can take a bit of a deeper look at what's going on?

• 2 months later...

I can't speak for OP, but I had the same problem in my last flight just now. Apart from the van thing, I also had that when I loaded into FKKD, I was getting big fps fluctuations around 40 fps (so to ~50 fps, then ~40 fps, then back to 50 etc. all very rapidly). Then I went into settings, selected maximum buildings instead of high, waited for XP to load, then selected high buildings again and I got constant 60 fps after that. This seems to be similar, where an object somewhere causes (only in the CL650, I didn't get these autogen related stutters with any other aircraft) the fps to go to 40 and oscillate constantly +- 10 fps. I've attached my log.

As a workaround for now I just reload my scenery each time these stutters happen, but a more permanent fix would be nice!

Best wishes!

On 1/29/2022 at 3:55 AM, Goran_M said:

Nothing special or different about the van at all.  It works on the same principal as the other ground vehicles.

Can you post a log so we can take a bit of a deeper look at what's going on?

Log.txt

Edited by CaptainLHKLM