Feature Request: Call Jenny to submit new passengers on a quick turnaround.

I9311I

It would be great, if possible, if it would be included in a future build to call Jenny on a quick turnaround to let her know the new number of passengers instead of having to go into the FBO. For me particularly because it messes up the pop up windows I have, and it’d be more convenient in general. Thanks. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, oisintierney said:

Hello, 

Typically corporate jets will not turnaround quickly and take new pax like an airliner would. After pax are offloaded at destination the airplane is either positioned empty or shut down for the night. 

KR

Corporate jets never do more than one flight a day? *doubt*

These are used for charter ops too. Also, what about fuel stops, or picking up more pax?

Edited by dlrk

6 minutes ago, dlrk said:

These are used for charter ops too. Also, what about fuel stops, or picking up more pax?

Usually when a corporate jet is used as charter, it's OUT and BACK. So the plane will fly the customers out, say like a ski trip, then sit till they are ready to leave. 

1 hour ago, dlrk said:

I think my response has been misunderstood. Quick turnarounds and fuel stops are a thing (obviously). Flying multiple sectors with different pax each time like an airline is not. No need for "doubt" memes and piling on here. Keep it professional please, "dlrk".

KR

28 minutes ago, oisin650 said:

I think my response has been misunderstood. Quick turnarounds and fuel stops are a thing (obviously). Flying multiple sectors with different pax each time like an airline is not. No need for "doubt" memes and piling on here. Keep it professional please, "dlrk".

KR

I apologize for the tone.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, oisin650 said:

KR

I get what you're saying, and I'm aware of 135/91 standard practice. Just saying it would be a nice feature.

• Like 1

It is a thing, but not massively common. Selling of Empty Legs does happen and is becoming more common as BizJet operators try and reduce overheads, plus this is a simulated world so why not. That being said, personally, I like the idea of walking into the FBO to speak to the ground crew. God forbid I'd asked some of my crews to do that back when I worked in BizJets though! :D

• Like 1