Sneak Peak of the default 747 inside X-Plane 10

Japo32

Looking great Javier, just one thing I'm getting.  It is going to be a pain repainting the aircraft if you want to change the seats, because having United seats on a KLM, Qantas, Delta, or British plane would be weird.

bah... that will be very easy. Don't worry.

Interior detail and modelling is of an extremely high order: kudos to all involved! My only gripe is that I think the normal mapping of the surface detail on the exterior doesn't work: rivets are far too large and "high". Flush riveting on an aircraft the size of a 747 simply doesn't jump out like that. Other than that, very little to complain about, it looks superb.

Looks absoloutely stunning Javier!  ;D

Another excellent work from you, I think the x-plane community are really very lucky to have you developing for us! ;D

I have a question though,

Will this aircraft have full systems? I can see that there is the default FMC there which is a bit disappointing but hey ho, i guess ill just have to purchase the UFMC if thats going to be compatible.

Anyways,

Excellent work!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Tom

Stunning work for one of the default aircraft.  Blows the FSX default 747 out of the water, at least visually.  As much grief as we give the default FMS, at least there is the semblance of one in X-Plane 9.  Already we're a step ahead of the defunct competition  8)

• 2 weeks later...

You guys keep complaining about the FMC, if you dont like it, get UFMC or X-FMC or vasFMC, they all work like the real thing and are SOOO much more fun on the long hauls than the default. (and two of those are free!)

Im not complaining, I am trying to say that its disappointing to see such a beautiful aircraft landed with the basic default FMC which works and is simple yes, but for me personally not as fun as a custom FMC. if it is compatible with UFMC then I will gladly purchase it  :)

Im not complaining, I am trying to say that its disappointing to see such a beautiful aircraft landed with the basic default FMC which works and is simple yes, but for me personally not as fun as a custom FMC. if it is compatible with UFMC then I will gladly purchase it  :)

A default aircraft with default systems. Makes sense to me. When you buy X-Plane 10 you get the plane for free (don't even need to do that...could download the demo and you'd get it free then as well)!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow I can't wait to when XPlane 10 is out , sales will be blow Microsoft out of the water this Christmas ! I love it , I need to pull my new AMD computer parts out of my closit and start building it before Xplane 10 comes out this Christmas .

Stunning flightsim and graphics , I can see I'm going to have to invest in a good high end graphics card after I build my new rig to get the graphics in this video .

I just wonder what the cost is going to be for the new XPlane 10 , whatever it is I'm buying it . Poor FSX users will have to eat their hearts out or dump FSX and buy XPlane 10 .

Nice video ! Pilotman :)