Saab 340 appr bug

Chase911

Using the Stock GNS530, I Attempted to fly the LPV Approach into Telluride. 

The RNAV Y 09 APPR into KTEX should have a glide path,  similar to an ILS glide slope. The gtn displayed the VNAV, light, however there was no verticle guidance. this approach in other aircraft does have a glide path.

This was my first flight with the updated model. I was in GPS mode, not vloc. So it should of worked.

You should be able to reproduce. 

Let me know if you need anything else.

Attached is the log.

Dave

Log.txt

It honestly is starting to amaze me how many people do not search or even look through recent topics to see if what they're going to post about has been covered.

This isn't meant as a personal knock on you, Dave, but people really need to get in the habit of it.

4 minutes ago, Cameron said:

It honestly is starting to amaze me how many people do not search or even look through recent topics to see if what they're going to post about has been covered.

I am a paying customer who was only providing the  information which the developer needs. In any ticket system i attach a log and the steps to reproduce the issue. I didnt do complete research on this topic because I'm reporting a bug, not taking part in a history lesson. Truth be told, when i first saw that this update was being released with two pages of fixes and new options i knew there would be bugs. It just comes with the territory. so for the first week i did read up on all the bugs. I did NOT DL the 1.6 update because of my prior expierences. I knew that within a week or so, there would be a hot fix. And i was right. So i downloaded this aircraft today, did a single flight and found what i figured would be a new bug since the hotfix. What i did search for was the needed information for reporting bugs. The developer has a post referencing this. Where he says  "you start a separate thread for that particular issue". I did this. I wasn't looking for a fix. I was reporting a problem. If you have a written protocol on the steps of reporting a bug which includes one doing a ton research first, please direct me to that documentation, I'd love to see it.

25 minutes ago, Cameron said:

This isn't meant as a personal knock on you, Dave, but people really need to get in the habit of it.

If you don't want me or another customer to be offended by your comments, then maybe post your thoughts on this issue in a new post and not part of mine. It comes across as demeaning even if you are not intending it to be.

Valued customer?

Dave

9 hours ago, Chase911 said:

If you don't want me or another customer to be offended by your comments, then maybe post your thoughts on this issue in a new post and not part of mine. It comes across as demeaning even if you are not intending it to be.

Because you obviously needed a nudge/reminder to start using the search feature too.

The first few topics in the forum were about the same issue. That's just lazy posting, and not just by you.

9 hours ago, Chase911 said:

What i did search for was the needed information for reporting bugs. The developer has a post referencing this. Where he says  "you start a separate thread for that particular issue". I did this. I wasn't looking for a fix. I was reporting a problem. If you have a written protocol on the steps of reporting a bug which includes one doing a ton research first, please direct me to that documentation, I'd love to see it.

Did you even bother to read the post you linked? It literally explains why it was posted. "Please do not post various issues in the update announcement thread."

If a topic you have issue with exists, you definitely shouldn't be posting a new topic for it.