Disk Won't Eject, XP still in Demo Mode

UH-60 Blackhawk

Ok, I moved everything from the desktop to the 13" Macbook (Really Copied but anyway).  I put the disk in, and heard grinding noises.  I hit the eject button, and it came out.  Put the disk back in the desktop, fine.  Eject, back to the laptop, and more noises.  Eject....no.  Doesn't eject.  Just got error message:  Volume "XPLANE92" can not be used and will be ejected because it is no longer available.  Except it doesn't eject at all.  Hardware specs:

MacBook4,1

MATSHITA CD-RW CW-8221

Reads DVD

Edit:  Just got it out, I guess I got lucky this time I hit "Eject."  Still don't think if I put it back in it will run in normal mode though.

Since when is the X-PLANE disk not ejecting and the laptop not recognizing a BS thread, and since when do you get to break the agreement we all made when we signed up for X-Pilot?

(This):

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

Since when is the X-PLANE disk not ejecting and the laptop not recognizing a BS thread, and since when do you get to break the agreement we all made when we signed up for X-Pilot?

(This):

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law.

I think you should quit while you're "ahead" in this one. ;)

In all seriousness though...

You're at well over negative 70 in the karma department. There's a general user consensus here that you're posts are on the rather annoying or pointless side.

We appreciate having members here, including yourself. My suggestion would be to put more forethought in what you post before actually doing so.

(This):

What! What law! ??? He can say what he wants and you can say what you want...

What! What law! ??? He can say what he wants and you can say what you want...

He's quoting the terms when signing up here, Perry. No worry. ;)

I'm not worried. ;)

He did say US LAW though, so that's how I interpreted it. ;)

As Cameron said, he quoted the terms. he didn't say anything.

And while we're at it:

(This):

Your use of "BS" is very amusing considering the rest of your post.

to get the any disc out in a frustrating situation when it won't eject the usual ways:

1. restart your Mac and just after the the Gong hold the mouse pressed. You Mac will try as long as you press the button.

2. If that don't work: Every CD/DVD drive has a manual, mechanical ejection mechanism. Usually to handle with a needle, pushing it at one specific spot. Look up your hardware, shut down your computer, find the spot, get the disc out.

to get the any disc out in a frustrating situation when it won't eject the usual ways:

1. restart your Mac and just after the the Gong hold the mouse pressed. You Mac will try as long as you press the button.

2. If that don't work: Every CD/DVD drive has a manual, mechanical ejection mechanism. Usually to handle with a needle, pushing it at one specific spot. Look up your hardware, shut down your computer, find the spot, get the disc out.

Thank you, for the second actually helpful post in this thread.  And Kaphias, I said BS as to quote Ben while using as little profanity as possible.