Japo / JRollon

flyinhawaiian

what is this post supossed to mean?  how close is the plane really to being complete and on sale

the public demands satisfaction you guys!    ;D

Release candidate means release is very close

Oh my gosh! A Saab AND a CRJ!!!!! ;D I think I'm going to be in heaven in the next few weeks. So, I guess the cancellation was a cover up.... ;D

Hi, All,

Yes, this has been a project secretly being worked on after our previous cancellation announcement. Keeping things quiet was necessary for a number of reasons and likely has come to a pleasant surprise to many.

RC-1 is what we consider a complete product. It is release worthy at first glance, but considered a candidate only, as we may find bugs crop up. We will be doing a closed testing period for an internal set amount of time, and some more news will be released shortly with more info.

The release is coming ever closer! :P

I've been wanting to put this up for ages.  Taken the day Nicolas THOUGHT the CRJ was vaporware

19012011100544am.jpg

19012011100558am.jpg

Don't you love it when things backfire and someone has it documented? :P Whoops!

Best ever post. I was waiting for this day! Time to frame and hang these screen grabs!

::P to be fair, many of us were frustrated,  ??? disappointed  and feeling the same way. ( well not so much calling Cameron out by name so to speak that was lame >:o I concede, strictly regarding the plane I mean to clarify) I am a student pilot, I know not of the mysteries  :-X of programming computer systems for X-Plane.

to believe one could bite off too much to chew is not beyond the realm of reasonable speculation. :o

if nicholas offers his credit card to buy will you not serve him the same?

Cameron, your boastfullness is shameful. sorry.  or can I say this post would have its right glory on the rant board LOL

Rob (crash),

::P to be fair, many of us were frustrated,  ??? disappointed  and feeling the same way.

Nicolas didn't share frustration. This was joyous news in the form of cancellation for him. He's about to eat his own words, and you should be happy he is considering you had frustration of a supposed cancellation. I simply don't see where you're trying to be fair here. :o

You were frustrated, Nicolas was elated, you were disappointed, Nicolas was pleased. According to what you are saying...you did NOT feel the same way Nicolas did.

Nicolas banked on the thought that this project truly was cancelled and took a jab. Now he'll eat his own words. Perhaps in pride, perhaps not. Quite irrelevant now.

if nicholas offers his credit card to buy will you not serve him the same?

Nicolas is more than welcome to purchase and receive the same support as anyone else. I don't see why it should or ever would be otherwise.

Cameron, your boastfullness is shameful. sorry.  or can I say this post would have its right glory on the rant board LOL

You're lucky this isn't the rant board. I'd be all over this otherwise. Feel free to take it up there.

Hope you enjoy your freedom of being allowed to say such things here. :o

So, about that CRJ...

I am quite happy, and I am also curious to hear the story of how

the team overcame the loss of a key member in development.

Im sure it will be told.

look I was not aiming to stir the pot, Cam. I know how you feel and you are

FAAAAR  from alone considering the list of banned I.P. addresses @ the .org

I am certainly pleased by the most happy news.