Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic v1.1 Update Released!

Cameron

Hello All,

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.1 update for the Take Command! IXEG 737 Classic. All customers who have purchased the IXEG 737 Classic up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the IXEG 737 Classic from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.1 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original IXEG 737 Classic download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

What's New / Changed:

• Added TCAS. Just like in the real airplane, it will show various types of traffic (PROX, TA, RA) and the relative altitude, plus voice callouts and visual aids to avoiding RA traffic. The panel should work as the real one, including TA only, ABV/BLW, STBY, etc.
  • Improved EGPWS. This is enhanced over 1.0.7 - the modes (1-5) should work a lot more closely to how the real modes work, including submodes (i.e. 4A, 4B). There is also a terrain-look-ahead feature that will alert when approaching terrain higher than the aircraft. New panel, new switches, new TERRAIN ON light. New INOP label for FO´s terrain display.
  • Opening cargo doors with door annunciators and 3D cargo holds modeled.
  • Eyebrow windows including selectable sunshade panels (select in preferences menu)
  • Opening cockpit door
  • Now showing current active waypoint distance and ETA on EHSI upper corners in MAP and CTR MAP mode
  • Added increase/decrease map range datarefs
  • A multitude of fixes to FMS stability and LNAV drawing and performance
  • Several texture fixes
  • INOP label for the logo lights if winglets fitted
  • Autopilot fixes (autothrust gain, logic of MA buttons, GS arm logic, cleanup of FMA modes in some circumstances, FL CHG pitch behaviour in MACH regime with turbulence)
  • Several rare gizmo crashes fixed for switches and levers
  • Fixes to headings and bearings shown on FIX INFO and LEGS page (now show correct magnetic tracks)
  • Ground power not showing anymore when booting in turnaround state
  • Fixes to default transition altitude not always showing correctly (still just a crude east/west division)
  • Added realistic way to operate approach speeds on APPROACH page
  • Added failure flag to altimeter when not electrically powered
  • Improved EFIS symbology when IRS units not aligned
  • Fuel gauges now show "lbs" when imperial units are selected
  • LNAV tracking accuracy improved (no more offset flying)
  • Ground model "Ninja fix" when using airplane with XP11 (no full XP11 compatibility yet)
  • Solved numerous situations that would cause the FMS to produce soft crashes in the Gizmo console
  • The aircraft will likely work in X-Plane11, but we do not officially support it and it may not be truly accurate numbers as you would find flight model wise in X-Plane 10. This is just enough to get by and allow your enjoyment in XP 11. A separate XP 11 update will be released at a later point.

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Upvote 9

Thank you team ixeg (and others who worked on getting this out!) Updated and all seems good for ninja-fix in xp11 so far...:D

just to add - passengers also dont seem to be working for me also currently - no matter for now, im already in the cockpit! ;)

Eyebrow windows are awesome!

Edited by mattbx

i updated my aircraft by downloading the link from my xaviation account it updated the aircraft but when i boot up xplane 11 i see that it installed ver 1.07. it downloaded the right link cause on the download file it clearly says 1.1.

5 minutes ago, ang0718 said:

i updated my aircraft by downloading the link from my xaviation account it updated the aircraft but when i boot up xplane 11 i see that it installed ver 1.07. it downloaded the right link cause on the download file it clearly says 1.1.

maybe you should try to download the installer again and reinstall it? the link was available for a few minutes, then taken down and republished. I presume the devs made a cosmetic mistake and pushed the new link fixing the 1.0.7 thing.

just retry to download and install and i presume everything is going to be just fine.

6 minutes ago, ang0718 said:

Are you sure you're opening the correct aircraft? Did you have one installed prior to the 1.1 update?

i had the prior version installed but when i launch the link from the new file from xaviation ver 1.1 it automatically uninstalls the previous version and it reinstalls the new version 1.1. am i right or should i just delete the folder in xplane 11? please advice.

thank you

1 minute ago, ang0718 said:

i had the prior version installed but when i launch the link from the new file from xaviation ver 1.1 it automatically uninstalls the previous version and it reinstalls the new version 1.1. am i right or should i just delete the folder in xplane 11? please advice.

thank you

Let's try this:

1. Delete all traces of the IXEG from your aircraft folder

2. Delete the Uninstall file located in X-Plane/X-Aviation

3. Re-Download installer and re-install

First patch impression is pretty darn positive. I battered the FMC with re-routes, new destinations, wild STAR/RWYs changes while in flight and it was rock-solid. Ground handling in XP11 was good too. Thumbs up.

Bonus first landing after patch: https://gfycat.com/CreepyGrayCapeghostfrog

Edit: oh and one thing the change log is missing: it's got a new checklist!

Edited by dr_nerdrage
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Javier said:

Dose "ninja" fixes includes engine parameters for xp11? Cause I've done it manually but suppose that they will include that.

No, these fixes require a change in the .acf file - and then the plane would not work well in XP10, anymore.

Cheers, Jan

Does anyone have the same problem as me?

When I go to X-Aviation, find the 737 (which says [737CL 1.1]) and download the installer, and run it. I end up with an aeroplane in XP stating v.1.0.7?

I have uninstalled, via the uninstaller, the aircraft 3 times, and redownloaded the installer from the webpage, but end up with the same result?

I've tried it for both XP10 and 11. 

Any suggestions?

6 minutes ago, mrpassport said:

Does anyone have the same problem as me?

When I go to X-Aviation, find the 737 (which says [737CL 1.1]) and download the installer, and run it. I end up with an aeroplane in XP stating v.1.0.7?

I have uninstalled, via the uninstaller, the aircraft 3 times, and redownloaded the installer from the webpage, but end up with the same result?

I've tried it for both XP10 and 11. 

Any suggestions?

http://forums.x-pilot.com/forums/topic/13031-take-command-ixeg-737-classic-v11-update-released/?do=findComment&comment=120301

2 minutes ago, stkk852 said:

Hello,

APU does not start in XP11

That's correct. X-Plane 11 support is not promised and you are at your own risk. Other community members may be able to help you get it working.

Just now, stkk852 said:

Hello,

APU does not start in XP11

Open your XP11 folder. Open Plane Maker. Load the 737.acf file. Select Standard on the dropdown menu. Systems. Electrics. Check the APU (just the one to the left). Save. Close Plane Maker. Load the aircraft in XP. Done.