3D Shots and Renders - showoff what you have been working on.

Kieran

Looks Boeing to me......possibly a 787 pit?

Goran, I don't think x-wings have wheels per se, however if they did then that render would be awesome!!! :)

I also look forward to the training......then the world will be mine mwah hahahahahha!!!!!!!!

Slainte,

Andy - Jedi in training :)

NZCH

• 4 weeks later...

very nice!!!! IS that the B1900d?

Oh yes! I've been working on its 3D cockpit to improve my skills and knowledge, but I'm afraid I sadly won't publish it for the moment. It's implemented on twinproflyer's Beech, but it seems he is out of the bussiness because he doesn't reply to my emails and pms I've sent him since a month ago or so. Perhaps someone knows him and could tell me something. Anyway, I've learnt a lot with this project and now I've got very valuable knowledge that I can use in new projects. But obviously I can't publish without his permission.

Glad you like it! Thanks!

I have the B1900d and I love flying it as I see them alot here in NZCH. While your at it can you make the shadow map for the cockpit as it needs some "depth" to match todays standards?

Looking forward to seeing what else you do with this and other projects :)

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH

• Upvote 1

but I'm afraid I sadly won't publish it for the moment. It's implemented on twinproflyer's Beech, but it seems he is out of the bussiness because he doesn't reply to my emails and pms I've sent him since a month ago or so. Perhaps someone knows him and could tell me something. 

There's a freeware B1900D on the org maybe you could use that flight model instead.

• Upvote 1