Request for a DHC-6

woweezowee

So, it seems obvious that Javier is out of work at the moment. The CRJ is out for programming, the SeaMax on sale - and we have it and love it already. That's why I say: Let's keep him employed!  8)

OK,  ;) my selfish request would be a decent DHC-6 Twin Otter. The one made by aerosoft for MSFS is obviously amazing. Javier could do equally good, i am sure.

I know there are two of them out there, one beeing the freeware version done by Gunnar, the other one the payware version found on http://www.x-hangar.com/store/. The first is pretty old now and only features a 2D-Pit, the second one does not convince me, especially concerning the 3D-cockpit.

So I'm desperate :)

But don't take it too seriously, I know that requests are disliked somehow. But maybe..... one never knows :)

• 6 months later...

good news someone takes the plunge for a DHC-6!! Now if you tell me sowhere out there in the wide wide world someone also started with a C-208, I'd mark that day big fat red in my calender :D. Happy! Those are really favorites, but I am also prepared to be patient and use my time with all the nice planes coming out in the near future, the Saab, the new Falco, the CRJ. It's just getting better and better! :) :)