Jump to content

Pils

Members
  • Posts

    2,375
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    57

Everything posted by Pils

  1. This isn’t the TDSSim. This is a different, inferior product.
  2. Have you selected the “reverse axis” option?
  3. They must have been in a good mood. ;-)
  4. Then I can only suggest patience.
  5. The developer is working for Laminar Research, and I guess that leaves not a lot of time for outside development.
  6. Sorry, I missed the significance of the date you mentioned. I'm not sure what the situation is. You should contact X-Aviation Support directly via their website (not this community forum).
  7. No. Make sure you're running B2.
  8. The store’s terms and conditions clearly state a user must only have one account, and accounts cannot be transferred between parties. This is something you’ll have to take up with them https://support.x-aviation.com/
  9. You should try with Rosetta.
  10. The beta 1 update is incompatible.
  11. I don’t believe this is within the capabilities of the Pro Line 21 avionics. Do you have information to the contrary?
  12. You don’t have to physically move the monitors.
  13. It might help if you set the sim monitor as the farthest left and lowest in Windows display virtual layout.
  14. Sounds like you may have exceeded the flap speed(s)?
  15. I think if you open checklists.xml and remove all the lines with autocond then it shouldn't auto-advance. Make a backup first.
  16. Maybe it’ll be easier to just remove DataRefTool
  17. Hi, In future please provide the log that includes loading the Challenger, thanks. Fortunately in this case there was enough information to diagnose the issue.
  18. Hi, I’m sorry you’re having problems, but this is not an xPilot support forum, you can access their Discord to talk to their developers and users, which might be more fruitful. https://docs.xpilot-project.org
  19. How did you end up with two x-aviation accounts?
  20. https://www.togasim.com/mu2docs/setup/hardware_setup.html
  21. https://discord.gg/nJ3QvBEsy2
  22. Not super clean, but I think you'll get the idea...
×
×
  • Create New...