X-PLANE 10.41 PROBLEMS WITH SKY MAXX 3

brucie1dog

Posted this to the X-Plane forum as well. Not sure what is going on here.

Flying above Guymas Mexico and I received this warning. Never have seen this one before. I do have X-Plane Global 10.41.

Says OOPS your are taking us out of your regions. This X-Plane Regional only to be used in certain regions. X-Plane 10 Global covers the whole world and then it takes you to the store to purchase X-Plane 10 Global.

Just went back in and the scenery has been replaced with ocean and the green part of the map is gone.

30 minutes later over no scenery I just received a warning that it can't find disk 1. I use the USB key and I have a red light.

Strange!

Thanks,

Andy

I have enclosed my log.txt and I just noticed the issue in the screen shot I enclosed.

Log.txt

post-21722-0-16844200-1445657450_thumb.p

Edited by brucie1dog

it looks to me you have not installed the entire world, but just a region. No matter you have a full license.

note: by the way. You are having a FUEL CENTER LOW warning on the 777 EICAS. You should not activate center fuel pumps on the overhead panel unless you have loaded more than 63,000 kg of fuel which will require to load fuel on center tanks.

I'll be more careful on the fuel. I was just flying from London to Amsterdam yesterday. I had the whole world. This occurred after I loaded SKY Maxx 3

this is not about skymaxx

do you use cd or usb for xplane key? try reloading your mac, it looks like it unmounted.

if you are running the usb key, be sure you have installed this from xplane.com. the HASP USB key drivers otherwise the usb key will not work properly

I am using the USB key. I have been using the USB key for a year. I did buy the 777 from the X-Plane store so I will check in to the upgrade. I know you guys are top notch here.  I did shut down and then restarted the MAC again. Are the errors in the screen shot I have enclosed caused by the mounting issue? Not sure how to correct that. After the restarting on the MAC and restarting X-Plane I still have the screen shot below.

Andy

post-21722-0-12086900-1445659024_thumb.p

Edited by brucie1dog

I am using the USB key. I have been using the USB key for a year. I did buy the 777 from the X-Plane store so I will check in to the upgrade. I know you guys are top notch here.  I did shut down and then restarted the MAC again. Are the errors in the screen shot I have enclosed caused by the mounting issue? Not sure how to correct that.

I also use USB key, it was working fine to me for a time. Suddenly the license stop working. Doing some research i found i had to install the drivers. I do not know why it worked before, once i installed them never had an issue again.

so i would suggest you install them! it takes a second and it will not hurt.

if you ckeck xplane site they ask to install the drivers to use the USB.

http://www.x-plane.com/store/desktop/x-plane_10_home-use_usb_key/

drivers

the HASP USB key drivers

I did install the drivers awhile back.  We'll see what happens with this flight. about 130 miles south of Hermosillo and 200 miles north of area where this problem occurred. My original idea was to have an enjoyable evening flying near Hurricane Patricia.

If anyone has an idea what is causing the errors in the console please let me know. I can't seem to get ride of the triangle alert even when I hit clear.

I did install the drivers awhile back.  We'll see what happens with this flight. about 130 miles south of Hermosillo and 200 miles north of area where this problem occurred. My original idea was to have an enjoyable evening flying near Hurricane Patricia.

If anyone has an idea what is causing the errors in the console please let me know. I can't seem to get ride of the triangle alert even when I hit clear.

Those messages in the Console window are NOT errors and have nothing to do with the problems you are reporting.