X-Plane Tutorials

Mew

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Im one of the guys running Xplane Tutorials. Just here to let you guys know that we are offering free classes live on the Vatsim network. Register and log in to sign up, we only have one class up and running right now, with many more to come. More info on our website. Thanks!!!

-Xplane Tutorials team

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

super tutorials, Ive been watching a few on youtube before I knew it was you guys.

Perhaps edit the first post and fix the link, or sticky a new one? It's a bit confusing, I almost couldn't find the site :D

The narrator is quite clue'd on what he/she is talking about. It's either a young dude, or a cute chick, but I like it, helps alot.

Thanks for the video tuts!

• 2 years later...
  • 5 months later...

...this is supposed to be the bigger X-Plane website and there is not a damn god tutorial?? omg c'mon... i'll sell X-Plane back if I can't understand how to use it. I had FSX before but i moved to mac, and FSX was always crashing, but at least it had good tutorials...

can someone recomment me a tutorial please i can't find any complete one, searched on youtube, and on all the internet T_T

...this is supposed to be the bigger X-Plane website and there is not a damn god tutorial?? omg c'mon... i'll sell X-Plane back if I can't understand how to use it. I had FSX before but i moved to mac, and FSX was always crashing, but at least it had good tutorials...

can someone recomment me a tutorial please i can't find any complete one, searched on youtube, and on all the internet T_T

Uhm what problems are you having? X-Plane 10 does come with an excellent manual, although I will be happy to help you with any problems you are having.

• 1 month later...

Super newbie

If I want to do a flight from kbwi to kphl about 78 miles using vor, where do I find the vors. I tried skyvector but was not able to tell where the vors were. 2. After putting your vor freq. into nav1 and setting your obs do you then set the hdi to the same heading, if so do that mean that the plan will stay set to the heading (c172). 3. When you fly through one vor as a to, when do you change the nav for the next vor. 4. Would I use a vor for kphl or will that be a different freq. as the destination. Is that an Ils freq?

I am a slow learner for this, but I have been reading a lot and trying hard so if my questions seem obvious to some, they are not to me.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

Learning about VOR/NDB navigation, I found useful and valuable info with several tutorials and exemples and charts.

Even if old and not made for X-Plane, the theory and technics are the same.

http://www.navfltsm.addr.com/index.htm

http://www.flightsimbooks.com/learning/

and you can find all kind of other old books there

http://www.flightsimbooks.com/

• Upvote 1