just bought the SkyMaxxPro but got CTDs

ShaneMontoya

Hi there,

First of all thanks for providing such a wonderful plugin improving the clouds and atmosphere in X-Plane.

However,when I entered the X-Plane I saw the activation window of SkyMaxxPro but I was unable to type any letters in those boxes, and then X-Plane stopped responding and crashed.

The second time I entered the X-Plane but I got another CTD, even before the loading was finished.

Attached is the log.txt. The XSB caused the CTD but I noticed that the before the final XSB message there exists two lines about Gizmo.

I am wondering if the CTD relates to XSB and Gizmo conflict.

Log.txt

I was loading JarDesign A320 v1.55 and XSB 1.2b, running X-Plane 10.25b3 64-bit on Win 7 64 bit. I didn't have any other Gizmo-driven plane or plugin, except the newly-installed SkyMaxxPro.

Looking forward to your reply.

Again thanks for the brilliant product.

Best,

Shane

Shane,

Those lines in the log are perfectly normal. If this is the very latest version of XSB then it's possible they still have some sorting out to do. Most people I have seen appear to have their issues solved in the latest build of XSB though.

Did you try this without the JAR aircraft as well?

Shane,

Those lines in the log are perfectly normal. If this is the very latest version of XSB then it's possible they still have some sorting out to do. Most people I have seen appear to have their issues solved in the latest build of XSB though.

Did you try this without the JAR aircraft as well?

Thank you very much Cameron. I just tried loading an aircraft with no plugins (XPP A343) and before that I also delete the preference file of the XSB (the XSB is indeed the latest file). And this time I can enter X-Plane without any problem.

BTW I have read the post of Wade about the new 1.2b XSB but also wondering if they still have something to do with their plugin, cos' I met some X-Planers in China and they also reported CTDs after upgraded to the latest XSB. I will contact Wade if possible to report those problems.

Anyway now I can enter the X-Plane and enjoy the SkyMaxxPro. Thanks Cameron for your solution and thanks to JohnMaxx for his great product.

post-8687-0-27579200-1385290770_thumb.jp

post-8687-0-80865700-1385290786_thumb.jp

Edit: I later tried FlightFactor 757 and found no error.

Edited by ShaneMontoya

So finaly, provided some tests. Problem was Python Script on Maverics. No problem Python Interface alone, but this script. Wont works correct on MacOS X Maverics. Without this script works fine. But authors, please try to do something with optimization FPS :). Thanks Cameron and Co :)