What did you fly today?

Maxime

Similar to weather most North Americans are experiencing so far this December! :wacko:

Which airplane is that? How did you get/why is that Gizmo logo in the bottom right? Just curious.

I flew four hops in the BK17 over lunch; same snow here (VATSIM weather). The last leg home was dicey with all the icing. :S

Which airplane is that? How did you get/why is that Gizmo logo in the bottom right? Just curious.

I flew four hops in the BK17 over lunch; same snow here (VATSIM weather). The last leg home was dicey with all the icing. :S

Hey Cruster see this thread. Its currently a WIP update. The new 152 is using Gizmo!

Pretty icy winter so far ;)

http://forums.x-pilot.com/topic/3738-updating-the-cessna-152/

Hi, guys!

Today, I got the x-15 rocket airplane up to an altitude of about 8,700,000 feet or about 1,431 nautical miles or 100 times higher than the sr-71 blackbird's altitude!!!!! Did you see the curvature of the earth?? Please see attached!! Thanks!!

Cheers,

Vincent

I didn't know there were rockets in Xplane. Your shot reminds me of the Kerbal Space Program, which I've spent far too much time screwing with. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD