What did you fly today?

Maxime

+1000 John! Sometimes to learn, you need to go 'too far' and then pull back a bit.

Anyway, it looks mean. Like a mini armored Air Force one, or stick a few cannons on the side to scare the bad guys!

I can relate to that...lol

Yeah olive drab paint and some rockets!!!!!

P.S. I think that is his own aircraft that he is developing right now....Peter correct me if I am wrong?!?!?!?!

Edited by JohnMAXX

This plane is the reason why i asked about Sergio Santagada,

This plane was originally a static model in the LOWI default scenery, but i and michael further add things to it to make it fly, michael doing the most jobs-animating the parts, cutting the mesh, flightmodel and specs, i make the FSXP paint and the bump maps, which i also agree they look like some kind of aircraft-small-pox :D

Where can you get the jet version of the dornier, or did you make it yourself?

I agree the rivets are a bit much.....but let us be supportive.....Peter is a very talented young man....Lets not get pompous and discourage him......

Personally I admire him for his efforts and given time he will kick all our asses in the future.....Ill bet money on it....

Who's DO-328 is that??? Never seen it before!

we (peter and I) took the Dornier 328 scenery object and cut it up, edited the maps, and created that! it's a pretty nice plane, and we hope to have it for public release

Nice shots Max. Are you finding any Oddities when flying this upgrade? I find her handling badly at approach speeds--really sloppy. I have been switching between her and the original which does not exhibit the same problem?? Cheers Max

No problem here with the Duchess. I'm using X-Plane 10.10r3. Cheers !

I have flown it, but hate the engine.

Not the engine modeling, that's great, but the actual engine.

Stonyo/ksgy did a great job modeling it, but I have to turn off the plugin to have fun.

A half hour warm up?

Very little power in the air?

Really?

I would love to see a redo with a PT-6 like one I saw on youtube, but can't find now.