What did you fly today?

Maxime

Hawker Hurricane ! Had a break from X-Plane and spent five days camping and fishing the beach with the Kids in East Sussex. Laying there relaxing a Hawker flew over, followed a short time later by a Wellington, then a Corsair, Spitfire, some old Biplane then a Helicopter Gunship.

Must have been an Airshow somewhere earlier--neat suprise-- :D

Hawker Hurricane ! Had a break from X-Plane and spent five days camping and fishing the beach with the Kids in East Sussex. Laying there relaxing a Hawker flew over, followed a short time later by a Wellington, then a Corsair, Spitfire, some old Biplane then a Helicopter Gunship.

Must have been an Airshow somewhere earlier--neat suprise-- :D

Eastbourne usually has an airshow around this time.

'Eastbourne usually has an airshow around this time. '

Turned out to be just up the road in Bournemouth Nicola--strewth I would have taken the short drive had I known!! They had a fair collection including the newly renovated Vulcan who's distinctive Engines I only heard in the clouds--last saw that flying just over my head and was taken for a tour inside afterwards as a kid some 50 years ago--impressive creature.

Cheers