SR22 issues in XPlane 12

I just purchased and installed the Take Command SR22 G1000 and not having much luck with it.  I can select it and end up in the plane.  Unable to start so I assume no battery or gas, but I cannot pull up the aircraft menu.  When I click on Toggle, nothing happens.  If I toggle electrical or engine, both of those will come up fine.  Am I missing something or doing something wrong?

Thanks,
David

0:04:40.494 G64: debug: 	GK-IPC: No license: (afm.sr22)

Take X-Plane out of Full Screen mode in the X-Plane graphics settings. You likely have an activation window hiding behind the X-Plane application.

33 minutes ago, dmcconnell68 said:

Okay, I'll try that and let you know.  I did get one the first time I tried to use it where I had to login with my X-Aviation credentials.  Do you need to login each time?

Thanks,
David

Every time you (re)install.

17 hours ago, Cameron said:
0:04:40.494 G64: debug: 	GK-IPC: No license: (afm.sr22)

Take X-Plane out of Full Screen mode in the X-Plane graphics settings. You likely have an activation window hiding behind the X-Plane application.

I'm not seeing how to take it out of full screen mode.  I changed to a single monitor until I get this working,  but the options are Unused, Full Screen Simulator, Instructor Operating Station and 2-D Panel only.

16 hours ago, Pils said:

Every time you (re)install.

I know I entered my credentials once and have not re-installed.  Would it be worth a try to remove and re-install it?

Thanks,
David

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, dmcconnell68 said:

Would it be worth a try to remove and re-install it?

I went ahead and removed and re-installed.  I did have to enter my credentials during the install process, but still nothing works with the SR22 in X-Plane 12.

Edited by dmcconnell68

2 hours ago, dmcconnell68 said:

I'm not seeing how to take it out of full screen mode.  I changed to a single monitor until I get this working,  but the options are Unused, Full Screen Simulator, Instructor Operating Station and 2-D Panel only.

18 hours ago, Pils said:

1987965480_Screenshot2024-05-06184150.png.13e62af573e30ba02692e327db46c944.png

You may have to physically disconnect the monitors.

Hi,

I changed the display for X-Plane to my regular monitor and now I was able to set it to windowed mode.  It did have the prompt asking for credentials, so I entered those and now the SR22 is working.  I was able to toggle the aircraft panel with X-Plane running in windowed mode.  After I switched it back to using the TV monitors, I can no longer get the aircraft panel to display.  I also cannot get the menu on the left side of the screen to come up.  Any ideas on these?  I really hope I don't have to keep reconfiguring monitors to get the aircraft panel to come up.

Thanks,
David

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone here help with this crash in the sim. It happens while running replay mode and cannot find to get more that 15fps also with settings lowered to the left. I am using a MacBook Pro m3 pro16gb. All good with other aircrafts fyi.

Cheers,

Here is the crash log:

2024-05-16 18:19:43 SR22TN[dr.c:137]: assertion "!( sizeof(f) == sizeof(float) ? __inline_isnanf((float)(f)) : sizeof(f) == sizeof(double) ? __inline_isnand((double)(f)) : __inline_isnanl((long double)(f)))" failed: afm/sr/f/switches/flaps (dr.cpp294: &fDR->drt) --=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: Cirrus SR22TN by TorqueSim and RealSimGear}==--

17 minutes ago, Matteouk said:

Can anyone here help with this crash in the sim. It happens while running replay mode and cannot find to get more that 15fps also with settings lowered to the left. I am using a MacBook Pro m3 pro16gb. All good with other aircrafts fyi.

Cheers,

Here is the crash log:

2024-05-16 18:19:43 SR22TN[dr.c:137]: assertion "!( sizeof(f) == sizeof(float) ? __inline_isnanf((float)(f)) : sizeof(f) == sizeof(double) ? __inline_isnand((double)(f)) : __inline_isnanl((long double)(f)))" failed: afm/sr/f/switches/flaps (dr.cpp294: &fDR->drt) --=={This application has crashed because of the plugin: Cirrus SR22TN by TorqueSim and RealSimGear}==--

The M3 Pro GPUs in the realm of GPUs are on the much lower end of specs, and this is a heavy aircraft. Are you using custom scenery?

That is an odd crash, I've got that noted to take a look at for a future update.