Request for tips: Last attempt to prevent CTD

Mindyourstep

Hello,

I would like to fly the TBM9 one more time. Since I struggled with crash-to-desktops a lot of times I gave up in the past. 
Now I made a habit out of, before starting a session, remove all plugins that I don't need to have from the X-plane map to another disk. Also, I removed heavy mesh-libraries that enhanced the scenery. So I am flying as vanilla as possible. 

This time I tried to fly a challenge on Volanta; the RNAV 02W approach on SBRJ, so I took off closely at SBSC. At FL60 I made a turn to direct to GATI and had another CTD, without having any other programs running in the background. I'll attach both X-plane Log.txt and 'mac os x-crash report' with this post.

All help will be appreciated,

All the best, happy new years eve. 
Sander
Log.txtmacosx_crashreport.txt

1084146183_Schermafbeelding2022-12-31om12_58_53.thumb.png.e79151201bb23bf2244d5830cc61c240.png

Edited by Mindyourstep

And a Happy New Year to you, too.

Let's see if we can sort out these crashes.

The log file doesn't show a crash, but it doesn't show a clean exit, either.  It's like X-Plane just decided to say, "No", stopped and went to desktop.

I'm seeing some concerning things in the log file, though.

I still see plugins, and definitely a few that could be causing the problem.

Marginal Ground Traffic is a very old plugin, and one I strongly suggest you remove.  It looks like it's part of your SBRJ scenery.

I would also suggest you try running X-Plane without Autogate (also a Marginal plugin) and Python Interface.

Try those and see how you go.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...