Power Levers stuck at Flight Idle - Latches up or PL Auto

tex99999

I recently switched from the HC Bravo which I never used the latches or Pl Auto - never had an issue with the levers.

So today I switched over to my Virpil throttle and now even with the latches manually up I can't get "back" (starts in reverse) into GI or Rev.

In XP calibration I have used both "normal" and "with detents" and no change.

Throttle is midway in sweep when stopping at Flight Idle.

Any ideas?

Jon

EDIT: Not sure what was going on but loaded up the freighter pressed the PL Auto and everything worked. Went back and the Passenger version worked. Like the freighter so much going to keep flying it. Eat your heart out UPS.

By far the best Turboprop in XP.

Edited by tex99999
spelling

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same issue.  For me, I'm using the Logitech/Saitek throttle quadrant.  When I first start the plane the throttle is in ground idle, but once I advance the throttle past the flight idle marker it won't go back down to ground idle.  This also means I can't use the reversers either.  I see there are the latches on the throttle which I assume is supposed to be used to allow the throttle to go back down but I can't figure out how to use them.  I can click them so that the latches move up but I don't know how I'm supposed to move the throttle back down at the same time, it's impossible.  I looked for Saab commands in the controls menu but I didn't see any for the latches.  How do I get the throttle back down?

Also, why won't the yaw dampers engage?  When I try to turn it on by moving the sliders up, they just slide back down again in the off position.

3 hours ago, Kalnon said:

Thank you.  At least that explains the throttle issue.  What about the yaw dampers though?  I can't seem to engage it.  When I move the sliders up to turn on, they just slide back down into the off position.  Am I not doing something right?

Hold them in in the up position for 3 seconds.

• Like 1