Let L-410 UVP-E4 Turbolet

ksgy

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/01/2016 at 6:53 AM, Jara4 said:

Thumbs up, ksgy. Great work!

Thank you :)

A quick status: 
The plane finally getting into the state where all the functionality are there for a proper flight on any network and for any procedure. Now, I have to finish the remaining texturing - mostly on the side panels and add some UX features (hiding yokes, manipulators for gear and flaps handle, etc)

So, overall it's really getting into a shape where it's really a fun to fly :)

Sadly the next couple of weeks will be busy, so can't really work what I've planned. Hope it's not going to last too long and I can get back to business ASAP. 

A long delayed UV mapping for the Garmin and the WX radar - finally finished :) 

12PI48X.jpg

UiV38WS.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

13 minutes ago, Morrigan said:

That's amazing!

I actually forgot you are still planning to release the 3D cockpit, this plane is already really fun, even with only 2D. 

I'm excited, kudos!

Yep, 3D cockpit is on the way, hopefully sooner than later :)

• Upvote 2

On 30/01/2016 at 11:03 PM, -VETTE said:

The small display above the GPS. It looks like a Collins, and it's a Remote Readout Unit for something. I bought something like it on eBay a few weeks ago :P

That's the other one ;)

I meant the frames for the instruments. You don't really notice if you don't know what to look for, it's just increases the realism :) 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ksgy said:

That's the other one ;)

I meant the frames for the instruments. You don't really notice if you don't know what to look for, it's just increases the realism :) 

Didn't notice at first, but now that you mention it it's obvious. Nice addition! This plane looks great! :D

• 2 weeks later...

Release 1.0 is closing... :) 

This is the point where I say "stop" for v1.0. You never really can finish a plane. Still, there are awful lots of things to do. But let's leave those for v2.0 :)

So what we have so far:

• Quite realistic engine and flight model (~95% matching real data)
  • Instrument lighting
  • Yoke can be hidden
  • Basic anti and de-ice system
  • Custom engine sounds
  • Custom engine startup
  • Checklist for XCheclist
  • Wunderbaum :)
  • and many more which is up to you to find out :)

All basic instruments are working, you can either fly RNAV with Garmin or NON-RNAV (VOR2VOR) flights with the NAV instruments. Did several flights on IVAO lately to check out if I missed something, but seems like all are there.

Of course, I'll keep working on this beauty :) Despite I put a lots of effort to this plane, v1.0 will remain freeware. That's not going to change. Ever. :)

Bugfixes of course will come after release, so I'll keep updating this version. But in the meantime I start working on v2.0 which going to be payware. But that's really the far-ish future, so I don't want to get ahead of myself yet.

Here are the latest shots, hope you like it.

uNaKNSg.jpg

TiR5iJl.jpg

pXYhcca.jpg

Og5m7hS.jpg

fbrwV1U.jpg

TLv9v6T.jpg

iyM1Ej0.jpg

7nfL4PI.jpg

• Upvote 8

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...