Troubling screen freeze

Evean Liu

I purchased the SR22 G1000, but the inexplicable screen freeze always occurs while flying, and it is bound to happen many times on every flight, on average every 10 to 20 minutes, and each time it will last for about a minute, and then return to normal automatically.
You know this can greatly affect the user experience, especially when it happens when it is about to land and my plane hits the ground as a result.
I don't think it's a problem with my computer's performance, because when this doesn't happen, I have about 50 fps.
Can you tell me what is causing this, I see that other users seem to have this problem in 1.3.0, you mentioned another Beta version, can I get this?
Thank you very much, everything is perfect except for this problem.

and my Log.txt

Log.txt

Edited by Evean Liu

I tried various methods, including turning down visual effects, turning Vulkan on and off, adjusting graphics card settings, and trying various model settings, but nothing changed the situation, and I also noticed that the SR22 plugin showed a very abnormal frame rate when the freeze was automatically restored.

94F7A94C-F98F-4545-8A69-BB8C55E52BAE.jpeg

997D098D-8852-47B0-9FA6-EA062A268DD0.jpeg

We've believed we've got it locked down on the cause, we aim to roll out a new beta of the SR2X's later this week. If you aren't on our discord already, you can join at torques.im/discord, instructions to get access to the public beta will be posted when it is ready to test. 

Edited by Coop
  • Upvote 1

Hey Coop!

Thank you very much for your prompt reply, I am now looking forward to this beta, it is a beautiful piece of work and definitely worth the $59, however I can't enjoy it now, which makes it hard, hopefully the Beta version will be enjoyable to fly

On 5/24/2022 at 11:55 AM, Coop said:

We've believed we've got it locked down on the cause, we aim to roll out a new beta of the SR2X's later this week. If you aren't on our discord already, you can join at torques.im/discord, instructions to get access to the public beta will be posted when it is ready to test. 

Hi Coop, after much trial and error I solved the problem by deleting the Custom and Liverconfig files in the Liveries folder, after a five hour long, three airport Cross Country test with no Freeze.
The cost is that I can't change the registration number of the aircraft through the built-in panel, which I know is a feature of Torquesim, but it's better than not being able to fly at all.
Of course, I don't know for now if this will have more negative effects, or if this can be reproduced on other computers facing the same problem, but it did solve the problem of endless intermittent Freeze on my computer, and now I can enjoy the plane already.
Thanks for your work!

2022/5/24在AM11点55分,Coop说:

我们相信我们已经锁定了原因,我们的目标是在本周晚些时候推出SR2X的新测试版。如果您还没有加入我们的不和谐,您可以加入attorques.im/discord,当公共测试版准备测试时,将发布访问公共测试版的说明。

One more question, how should I connect the GPU, I found the modeling with GPU interface under the cover by moving the view, but I didn't find the GPU option

• 1 year later...
11 hours ago, Aeropole657 said:

I have exactly the same problem with the last 2.0.2 version.

In the plugin admin tab, SR22 G1000 takes me only 2/3% max of the performance. Up to 35fps. But when Gizmo appear it drop to 5/6fps freezing and then coming back to up 35fps when gizmo disappear

Thx in advance for your help.

Any feedback? Thx in advance 

4 hours ago, Aeropole657 said:

Intel I5 10th 3,4ghz GTX 1650 4gb 32Gb Ram

Understand the engine behind the cirrus is very complex but I have the Entegra version as well. FPS are not top notch but well enough to fly

Unfortunately this is going to be the root cause of the issues, especially on the GPU side. There's not much I can help you with here outside of telling you to get some new hardware.