The G500 is crashing Xplane

larsras

I have a very stable Xplane setup, using xToolbox and xOrganizer so I only have stuff loaded I really need for a particular flight.

Yesterday I bought the G500, and since that I have crashes within an hour, even with the C172-G500 turned on, just sitting on the ground in that time.

Most often Xplane crashes completely, but a few times I have seen the G500 go blank but the rest of the plane still works. Here I can use Bat Master and Avionics 1/2 and everything reacts on that except the G500. Gizmo64 console and stats are completely blank.

I'm now down to a cleaned Xplane installation (no additional planes and scenery, but some essential plugins). I still see the xplane crashes.

What is going wrong here? Can I enable Gizmo64 logging somehow?

Log.txt plugins.txt

"Same place..." do you mean same geographical location or?

Initially I discovered this issue during flights. The last number of tests I did was just loading the C172/G500 at my home airport. Turn on Bat Master and avionics 1/2 (for other avionics), and the leave it there on the ground. Crashes still happened.