Take Command: SR22 G1000 Series v1.3.0 Update Released!

Cameron

This will serve as a formal forum announcement that we have released the version 1.3.0 update for the SR22 G1000 Series. All customers who have purchased the SR22 G1000 Series up till now have been sent an e-mail by X-Aviation with complete instructions on how to obtain your update. We have made this a very simple process! For those that purchase the SR22 G1000 Series from today forward, your purchased download will already be updated to version 1.3.0 for you.

What if I didn't get the update e-mail?

If you did not receive your update e-mail don't fret! X-Aviation has updated our system to allow all customers to update with ease, regardless of whether you received an e-mail for the update! Here's what to do:

1. Login to your X-Aviation account here: https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/account_history.php

2. Find your original SR22 G1000 Series download and re-download the file. It will download as the latest version!

The following is a list of additions/fixes included:

New Features:

• Major infrastructure refactoring in preparation for X-Plane 12, bringing over our modern fundamental function library, activation system, and anonymized statistics platform from our in-development aircraft. These systems should increase the aircraft functions' stability and provide a better basis going into X-Plane 12 for a more unified experience across our fleet.
  • Improved FMOD sounds throughout with surround sound support and fixed audio compression. Reworked sound space, sound positioning, and refined engine and prop sounds.
  • Visual model overhaul, improving fuselage mesh and interior textures. No more ripples or pinches in the composite exterior. Added 3D stitching on the glare shield.
  • Performance tuning and general improvements

Bug Fixes and Improvements:

• [T-1203] Exterior lights should now work with "hide_3d_details" setting
  • [T-1602] Tabs fuel option on SR20 should fill properly
  • [T-1611] Persist setting option in the menu was previously finicky 
  • [T-1431] SR22 NA adjust fuselage drag coefficients 
  • [T-1542] Adjust MD302 power handling with RSG Cirrus Cockpit hardware
  • [T-1630] Wobbly propeller disc texture
  • [T-1631] Magnetic compass texture orientation
  • [T-1259] Improved engine model handling
  • [T-1639] Fixed hidden visor in exterior view
  • [T-1643] Fix GCU frequency ENT key on engine page for frequency entry

As always, thanks for being a customer with X-Aviation. We appreciate your feedback and support!

Enjoy these latest updates, and stay tuned to the forum as we continually announce the latest happenings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gsuri said:

Hi

On loading the SR22_G1000_1.3.0 I get this screen

1178648072_SR22error.thumb.PNG.1395f07c7263b737651a936a3778e140.PNG

The SR22 Entegra 1.1.0 does not power up.

Thanks

Gizmo64 is required to be installed and enabled to validate your licenses.

Please check X-Organiser (or similar) has not disabled Gizmo in some way if you're using it.

If the above does not help please attach X-Plane/Log.txt to your next post.

Aircraft/X-Aviation/SR22 Series_G1000/TorqueSim SR22/SR22.acf

This file path is very strange to me. We do not install our product into a SR22 Series_G1000 folder. Did you manually re-name this recently? Is it possible you're trying to run an old SR22? The folder should simply be SR22 Series.

52 minutes ago, Cameron said:
Aircraft/X-Aviation/SR22 Series_G1000/TorqueSim SR22/SR22.acf

This file path is very strange to me. We do not install our product into a SR22 Series_G1000 folder. Did you manually re-name this recently? Is it possible you're trying to run an old SR22? The folder should simply be SR22 Series.

All my X-Aviation aircraft are named in this manner, and I have had no issues for the last several years with any aircraft.

50 minutes ago, Ben Russell said:

Looks like there's a plugin clash

0:08:19.362 G64:  core: curl_easy_init() provided by:[G:\X-Plane 11.55r1\Resources\plugins\124thATC64\win_x64\libcurl.dll]

Please remove: plugins\124thATC64 temporarily and see if Gizmo is able to activate correctly.

Will remove 124thATC and try tomorrow.

Thanks

46 minutes ago, gsuri said:

All my X-Aviation aircraft are named in this manner, and I have had no issues for the last several years with any aircraft.

You should NOT do this. It does interfere with the installer side from update to update, whether you realize it or not.

14 minutes ago, Cameron said:

You should NOT do this. It does interfere with the installer side from update to update, whether you realize it or not.

I move old versions out of the X-plane folder BEFORE installing a new version.

I rename the new version for my reference.

• Cameron locked and unpinned this topic