Streamdeck Profiles for DCP/CCP/Lighting Controls

rjb4000

Here are 7 Streamdeck profiles and corresponding image files for both side DCP/CCP along with a page that has the joysticks, and two lighting pages. The lighting rotary knobs use the Super Macro plugin available via the Streamdeck app. 

I just made the joystick and lighting pages today, so if you think of a better layout or make improvements for your streamdeck I'd be interested! 

All buttons use keyboard hotkeys, so the easiest way to bind them into the sim are to load up the profiles on your Streamdeck, go to the X-Plane keyboard assignments and go through one by one by hitting the buttons for each assignment. Note: Currently, the zoom+ and zoom- binds are reversed, so you'll need to bind the zoom- key to the zoom+ assignment in X-Plane. 

Access the misc profile with the joysticks by pressing on the diamond that shows on the currently active profile. Access the lighting pages by pressing the lightbulb button, then switch between the overhead and pedestal lighting panels using the corresponding images. 

Enjoy!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3mje2q1mp5txh00/AABb46HyAJbc9zVc6dPMAd0-a?dl=0

4BB1F743-0019-4FAF-B898-D3B62A6A7EF0.jpeg

Edited by rjb4000
Added borders to the image for clarity
  • Like 3

• Pils pinned and featured this topic
10 minutes ago, ruccoa1 said:

I'm setting this up, this is awesome and I appreciate all the hard work that went into this. I'm noticing that for whatever reason the lights profiles don't seem to be importing properly, any ideas? the rest seem to work fine image.png.13dbb71e5b9b10a308e337b7340ba37f.png

Sorry that part wasn't super clear; the rotary knobs don't work so well as single button presses, so I used the SuperMacro plugin (https://github.com/BarRaider/streamdeck-supermacro/blob/master/README.md) to force the keypress to repeat while held down. Unfortunately I just noticed that plugin requires Windows. 

If you are able to install the plugin, the import should work I think. Each rotary knob button uses the "Keystroke PTT" type action with a ~50ms delay. 

If you can't use that plugin, you can replace the ? buttons with simple hotkeys which will require you press the button repeatedly to adjust the light control. 

• 1 year later...