[DUPE] TCA Airbus throttle no longer working

Evening everyone!

I just updated the challenger, and now it seems to "lock" my throttles. Whenever I move my throttles up all it does on the challenger is move it up slightly above idle power. I loaded up some other aircraft to see if it was an issue with my sim and double checked the axis and everything is normal. Anyone know if this is just a bug from this update? 

Edited by Pils

On 1/22/2022 at 3:12 AM, Pils said:

I set up my TCA Airbus on my beta copy of the 650 (which is basically identical to 1.1r1 that you have) and had no problems using the binds/curves as attached. Please provide more information about your control profile.

Hi Pils,

I tried your above profile but it didn´t work, are you using another now ?

Thanks.

Edited by Hamilton01

15 minutes ago, Hamilton01 said:

Nice. Would you please share this one that works with TM TCA?  Thanks.

I’m sorry, I don’t understand. I don’t use the TM TCA anymore, but if I did I would set it up like my screenshots, because that worked fine. What isn’t working for you with this configuration? Maybe I can help fix it.

17 minutes ago, Pils said:

What isn’t working for you with this configuration? Maybe I can help fix it.

Unfortunately not, It´s interesting because I have several acfts XP-11 (FF, iXeg 733, Rotate, Zibo, SSG EMB,etc) and P3D and I don´t have any problem, but with the CL 650 I'm not getting it and I tried almost whole afternoon. I thank you in advance for any input.

Btw, I saw this following thread and it´s happening with several users too. ↓

Edited by Hamilton01

40 minutes ago, Hamilton01 said:

Disregard,  I just saw your post saying that  it’s not currently supported and the request has been logged with the developer.  :(

Ok, you didn’t mention reverse function at all… Yes, that’s being considered for a future update. That’s all I can say at this time.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bakerman said:

Guys backup your TCA_Q-Eng_1-2_Win.joy file in X-Plane 11\Resources\joystick configs and copy the attached one in there. Then Config your TCA Buttons 11 and 110 under Other Controls (scroll all the way down) just like in the picture. Thrust Reverse works like a dream now!  

Mr bakerman , you´re the man !  Thank you so much! It´s really working like a dream, I have several acfts FF 767/57, Rotate, SSG, Zibo, iXeg, etc, and CL 650 was the ONLY one that Thrust Reverse didn´t work with TCA, now it´s a dream.

Well, thanks again Bruno and have a great weekend!

Edited by Hamilton01

• Pils changed the title to [DUPE] TCA Airbus throttle no longer working
  • Pils locked this topic