Caution! They don't like you here !!!!

Candid

Friends! I had the misfortune to acquire another model of an aircraft from this resource. I had to start another mailbox. At the same time, the gizmo plugin from previous purchases does not allow the new acquisition to work. He constantly throws out the registration window for the first purchase. What I just didn’t do. Confirmed a hundred times old purchase. I entered registration data for a new aircraft. Nothing helped. I decided to write in support. And now, a whole day has passed, but, apparently, they are not going to answer me at all. Sorry. I wasted my money. Careful guys with this office. Don't get caught like me !!

I speak English very poorly. I am writing through a translator. Sorry.

P.S. 

Yes, tell me, please. Can't you get the money back?

Edited by Candid

8 minutes ago, Candid said:

Ok. I also attach a screen. When you press the license update button, this window reappears after 5 seconds.

11.jpg

Log.txt 318.75 kB · 0 downloads

Thanks for the files.

I have read the Log.txt file.

Gizmo is functioning correctly.

Your license is being updated from the server correctly.

The license data does not have any record of the Islander aircraft in it which is why you continue to see the update window.

I have no access to the purchase history for your account.

X-Aviation support will have to investigate your purchase records to find the cause of this.

Reply time might be as much as three days. Please be patient. There are many other customers.

Sorry I cannot be more help. Your computer, x-plane and your internet appear to be working properly.

Thank you! The point is that this plane was bought to a different email address. And those three records that you see on the screen refer to the previous mailbox. I don't understand why this plugin is conflicting? Nowhere is it written that all purchases on this site must be made from the same email address. And why, in that case, such a plugin ???

37 minutes ago, Candid said:

Thank you! The point is that this plane was bought to a different email address. And those three records that you see on the screen refer to the previous mailbox. I don't understand why this plugin is conflicting? Nowhere is it written that all purchases on this site must be made from the same email address. And why, in that case, such a plugin ???

This is done to prevent sharing of products between users.

If you buy an airplane and share it with your friend..

Then he buys an airplane and shares it with you..

We get two sales, instead of four.

It gets worse than that, because we allow for upto three computers... so you get three people sharing.

This was a big problem in the past.

16 minutes ago, Candid said:

I, having not yet had time to share, am already experiencing difficulties ... You can't earn all the money!))

You can tell the story here about why you have used two emails if you want to.

Or you an tell it more privately to X-Aviation support.

Most of the people are happy using one email address for their collection of purchases and that's what matters.