[SOLVED] weird sound with joystick's buttons

Nico3478

Hi 

I had a weird sound when I used a button of a yoke, quadrant bravo or saitek panel in this case :
- YOKE : Always weird sound on buttons that are not assigned (do nothing) or assigned to a specific command with lua script (create_command). There are no weird sound if I assign a "xplane"command (not a lua create_command) from the "joystick preferences" of the X-PLANE menu
- BRAVO QUADANT : always weird sound if i assign command with Honeycomb-configurator. There is no weird sound if I assign a "xplane" command (not a lua create_command) from the "joystick preferences" of the X-PLANE menu 
- SAITEK SWITCH PANEL, there is always a weird sound if I assign a command in xsaitekpanels.ini

I FOUND THE PROBLEM

I have error in log.txt file :
0:00:17.755 E/SOUN: snd error in file: Aircraft/X-Aviation/SR22 Series Entegra/TorqueSim SR22TN Entegra/fmod/SR22TN_AVIDYNE_DFC90.snd line 1255
0:00:17.755 E/SOUN: The sound event event:/switches/panelbutton has an invalid command trigger RXP/GTN/DTO_1

I don't use RealityXP RXP
I opened SR22_AVIDYNE.snd and SR22_AVIDYNE_DFC90.snd files in fmod directory, and i saw entries with RXP references.
Example :
BEGIN_SOUND_ATTACHMENT
    EVENT_NAME /switches/panelbutton
    VEH_PART cockpit
    EVENT_CMND_DOWN RXP/GTN/VOL_PUSH_1
END_SOUND_ATTACHMENT

I deleted all blocs with "RXP/" in those files

THE WEIRD SOUND IS GONE

See attach files "SR22_AVIDYNE.snd" and "SR22_AVIDYNE-MODIFIED.snd"

Edited by Nico3478