1.0.1 Pilot Object Quick Fix

Coop

There was a misconfigured object file in the 1.0.1 initial update where the heads of the pilots could disappear at certain weights. This has now been patched on the installer side, and we have the patch files here if you prefer to not run the installer again. We also have a quick adjustment to night lighting brightness.

• SR22_PILOTS1.obj goes into SR22 (and SR22TN)/objects/PPL and replaces the file with the same name
  • SR22_INT_1_LIT.dds goes into SR22 (and SR22TN)/objects and replaces the file with the same name

If you don't want to do it manually, you can always just rerun the installer and it will handle it all for you :) 

SR22_PILOTS1.obj SR22_INT_1_LIT.dds

• Like 1

Great job on the patch guys! I did a couple of flights yesterday and it appears all the bugs I noticed were fixed including the some you missed on the patch notes (like the GPS button pathing)! Everything seems to be behaving as "normal" as I think it should be. So thanks for the relatively quick fixes!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Coop unpinned this topic