Pop Up Menu B732

Bay Pilot

Hello, just loaded V3.2  IXEG B732.

The pop up menu activates when the mouse is away from it and cannot access menu options.

Have a 3 screen setup

The pop up menu location is correct sitting to the left edge on the centre screen, but I have to move the mouse to the edge  the left screen  to activate the pop up menu.

Can you help with a fix please.

Regards  Doug

Hi Doug,

it is normal for the pop-up menu to be triggered by bumping into the left side of the screen edge.

We have recently set up a command that you can assign to some button or key (via the X-Plane setup menues) that enables the user to trigger this window pop-up with a button or key, so maybe that is accidentally triggering for you?

Once the menu is visible, you can not click any of the cockpitcontrols behind it (this is intentional, so you don´t click any switches by accident while trying to change values in the menu).

I hope this clarified how it works,

Cheers, Jan

• 3 weeks later...

FWIW, I purchased the 733 a few days ago and was unable to access the Main Menu - either by hovering on the left or by assigning a keystroke. I reinstalled a few times (XP11), using the "stable" Gizmo with no success. This morning I reinstalled with the "beta Gizmo" and  that cured the missing menu. Hovering on the left no reveals the Main Menu. (Also, the beta Gizmo asked for my login credentials, whereas the "stable" Gizmo merely listed the 733 in a small box with the other Take Command planes with no request for authentication.)