AMD Radeon HD 6750M

MaidenFan

Is anybody running the CRJ with this graphics card? I want to know if the CRJ even supports it because I'm probably going to buy an iMac equipped with one of those.

I'm running it with an ATI Radeon HD 5650M and it works.  Can't say I get fantastic frames, but it definitely runs.  Sitting on the ground in fair weather with default scenery and avionics turned on I'm hitting 19-28 fps depending on location.

Perry,

I've just tested the CRJ with the HD 6750M on the Macbook Pro 15.4 inch. It's a 1GB graphics card, and the configuration I tested on is here:

2.2GHz quad-core

Intel Core i7

4GB 1333MHz

750GB 5400-rpm1

Intel HD Graphics 3000

AMD Radeon HD 6750M with 1GB GDDR5

With the above setup, X-Plane and the CRJ with extreme res settings runs at a solid 70 fps, incredibly smooth avionics, and wonderful textures.

Perry,

I've just tested the CRJ with the HD 6750M on the Macbook Pro 15.4 inch. It's a 1GB graphics card, and the configuration I tested on is here:

2.2GHz quad-core

Intel Core i7

4GB 1333MHz

750GB 5400-rpm1

Intel HD Graphics 3000

AMD Radeon HD 6750M with 1GB GDDR5

With the above setup, X-Plane and the CRJ with extreme res settings runs at a solid 70 fps, incredibly smooth avionics, and wonderful textures.

Cool Cameron!

Do you think my avionics would be smooth with a quad core i5 and the 6750 with 512 MB? Or would I need a gig of VRAM?