Default GPS does work

jamesrowe

21 minutes ago, dresoccer4 said:

i'm pretty sure that's because you're using the GTN 750. they don't work together

1 minute ago, Coop said:

I imagine it would be the GTN taking over the GNS controls

thank you for your quick reply. I disabled the GTN 750 and the GNS worked fine. it will be amazing when the GTN 750 intergation is added!

Is there any chance that the Avitab Plugin will be integrated?

Thanks

5 hours ago, jamesrowe said:

thank you for your quick reply. I disabled the GTN 750 and the GNS worked fine. it will be amazing when the GTN 750 intergation is added!

Is there any chance that the Avitab Plugin will be integrated?

Thanks

Maybe! It is a convenient tablet, I think it would be nice to have it put in for sure!

6 hours ago, Coop said:

Maybe! It is a convenient tablet, I think it would be nice to have it put in for sure!

Also, will it ever be made possible to change the QNH on the altitude gauge from Inhg to HPA? As it’s a British plane I thought it would be in HPA. 

many thanks 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jamesrowe said:

Also, will it ever be made possible to change the QNH on the altitude gauge from Inhg to HPA? As it’s a British plane I thought it would be in HPA. 

many thanks 

Should be easy do do, you just have to edit the gauges_ALB.png from an InHG scale to hPa.